Equipment price

I would think at least £200 but its like everything, its what someone is willing to pay, you might do better splitting it up because you will get offers for individual items anyway.

As a matter of interest why are you selling your gear?

16 minutes ago, old'un said:

I would think at least £200 but its like everything, its what someone is willing to pay, you might do better splitting it up because you will get offers for individual items anyway.

As a matter of interest why are you selling your gear?

Thanks buddy. Its something I thought I'd try out but never stuck too. I think its partly I was trying on my own and as a beginner. Maybe would of been different if I got in with someone. #billynomates its doing nothing and rather it didn't sit there and perish 

Thanks mate

6 minutes ago, Jamesrb90 said:

Thanks buddy. Its something I thought I'd try out but never stuck too. I think its partly I was trying on my own and as a beginner. Maybe would of been different if I got in with someone. #billynomates its doing nothing and rather it didn't sit there and perish 

Thanks mate

sorry to hear that, I am sure that if you have some shooting? it would not have been to difficult to find someone to shoot with, have you asked on here for a shooting buddy?

1 minute ago, old'un said:

sorry to hear that, I am sure that if you have some shooting? it would not have been to difficult to find someone to shoot with, have you asked on here for a shooting buddy?

Thanks buddy. I haven't asked no maybe I'll keep hold of it now hahahaah. I have permissions I can shoot but its more the setting up and where. Maybe I'll give it another go in the summer. Your to thank now the other half won't be happy it'll probably stay in the hallway for a year 

oops, sorry about that, don't tell her where I live. :crazy:

Hope you keep your gear and find someone to shoot with, its a brilliant sport once you get into it, mind you pigeons can some times brake your heart, ill never understand them, good luck with the sale or your future pigeon shooting.:good:

2 hours ago, Jamesrb90 said:

Thanks buddy. I haven't asked no maybe I'll keep hold of it now hahahaah. I have permissions I can shoot but its more the setting up and where. Maybe I'll give it another go in the summer. Your to thank now the other half won't be happy it'll probably stay in the hallway for a year 

Might be worth a mention about where you live or shoot , what amount of time for shooting have you got and the size of your permissions .

PS   With your gear looking fairly new I recon it would make £150 / £200 at a sporting auction , and then you would the sellers fees taken out of that .

GOOD LUCK whatever you decide

Just echoing what had been said previously, don’t give up on it mate put the feelers out for someone to join you and give you help/guidance and give it a proper go before selling up. I’d give my metaphorical right arm to be in your position 🤣 I’m sure if you ask you will have plenty of offers of assistance 👍🏻

If you are in the North West or North Wales I’d happily take you out. I offered this to Balotelli too. 

14 hours ago, Jamesrb90 said: