Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, old man said:

Personally I don't feel sorry for him or her they have become parasites.

I do however feel for the children they have created. 

you are right...................all this will become nasty baggage for them in future years....

23 minutes ago, bluesj said:

Will he be accepted back as he was pre MM when it all goes tits up, after all how amongst us hasn't had our togger substitute for our brain at least once.

i think we all accept ..that mistakes can be made when someone is severly affected with "pussy brain"........and has affected most of us in the past..........

but the thing is, coupled with his afflicition he has effectivly emptied his bottom ...not only on his family but also the British people ........

OK so he might come back...and there will be people who will fawn all over him...you know the type ...hangers on and parasites..........he would be better off disapearing off to Africa and looking after sick animals...smoking Bangi...shooting a few lines and drinking cold beer....................you know ..something useful

Be interesting to see what happens this Tuesday when Harry stands up in court.............for the first time he will be truly on his own against some of the most ruthless ...brilliant .....decieving....brutal ...lawyers that will question him......he ...i expect is going to be slaughted by his own stupidity and arrogance...........

he will find it a very sobering experience as he is always expecting to be deferred to

watch this space

PS  i think Markle wants to see this as she will then see it as an excuse to cut him loose before it impacts on her future plans..

16 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Be interesting to see what happens this Tuesday when Harry stands up in court.............for the first time he will be truly on his own against some of the most ruthless ...brilliant .....decieving....brutal ...lawyers that will question him......he ...i expect is going to be slaughted by his own stupidity and arrogance...........

he will find it a very sobering experience as he is always expecting to be deferred to

watch this space

PS  i think Markle wants to see this as she will then see it as an excuse to cut him loose before it impacts on her future plans..

I'll look forward to the coverage.

24 minutes ago, ditchman said:

watch this space

He's doomed. 

If he doesn't wreck himself the media are poised to do it. 

I read somewhere sparky has got feelers out to further her career. 

Maybe there's a spare room for her in her no 1 fans place in the Norfolk area. 

1 hour ago, mossy835 said:

one day he will come back here, and we will have to keep him.

thats the truth......not out of the state purse tho.......daddy will have to fork out...as he has no skills and will have lost all street cred

be interesting to see how he handles tomorrow and tuesday ...being grilled by a brutal top lawyer....if he is not very careful he will be sugically taken apart........

(which is what markle wants i think)...........

It seems that the judge in the case of Harry versus the Mirror (yes, this time it's a different paper) asked that he be available to give his evidence today should things run ahead of schedule.  However, Harry has decided that a birthday party was more important than his court case and has not made himself available today.

Harry's barrister (who was rebuked by the Judge) explained his client was in a 'different category'.

He's become almost as pompous as Uncle Andrew!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12159713/Prince-Harry-does-not-attend-day-MGN-hacking-trial-High-Court.html

i wonder if Prince Andrew is following this......................

not attending today is not going to sit well with the judge....as the procedure has to be extended and rearanged.....i think this is a tecknicle move by Harry's team....but has already backfired..........

dont agree with much of what Harries witness statement says............but he has one thing right when he says Quote unquote...."Paul Burrell is a two faced ****"

which i entirely agree with and would add that he is a "Paracitic two faced ****".............

Quite how H thinks he will prove his case against the Mirror Group 'beyond reasonable doubt' when his responses to cross examination are peppered with phrases like 'I can't remember',  'I'm not sure' and 'that probably wasn't the case'.

All he seems to have done is that he has no significant 'proof' of anything.

Believing and suspecting certain information may have come by phone hacking known about by the publishers management and proving it 'beyond reasonable doubt' are two very different things.  All his responses under cross examination suggest that he isn't really clear 'beyond reasonable doubt' himself!

13 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Quite how H thinks he will prove his case against the Mirror Group 'beyond reasonable doubt' when his responses to cross examination are peppered with phrases like 'I can't remember',  'I'm not sure' and 'that probably wasn't the case'.

All he seems to have done is that he has no significant 'proof' of anything.

Believing and suspecting certain information may have come by phone hacking known about by the publishers management and proving it 'beyond reasonable doubt' are two very different things.  All his responses under cross examination suggest that he isn't really clear 'beyond reasonable doubt' himself!

He's deluded.

"The press have hated me since I was born"????

to win he needs cast iron proof of only one claim out of the 30 odd referred to....that is the fact....the mirrors brief needs to be hot on every claim...........there is no jury...only a judge..... that will want very hard evidence.....

if the brief wins all the claims it will be a bloody miricle....so far he is doing well...lets see what the end of today brings..