Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

"how to win friends and influence people"..........

so she wins against the Mail (libel case ?)..........gets paid first of her costs £450.000....total legal cost £1.3 million......

now she wants full front page spread of the mail as an apology to her............i wonder what will happen next

just dying to see the fallout from the Opra winify interview.....(wonder how much they will get from that eh...)

them 2 are the utter pits..........

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree ditchy. Saw the promotional clips of the opra show. What an over privaleaged self indulgent pair of spoiled brats. Ok Harty has had tough times but no more tougher than millions of others in the UK. However most poor **** are not given the air time to moan and request sympathy,  never mind earning a small fortune for being allowed to do so.

I used to think Harry was an ok sort of a bloke, now I would not urinate on him if he was on fire

1 hour ago, TRINITY said:

I used to think Harry was an ok sort of a bloke, now I would not urinate on him if he was on fire

Same. I think he's a right **** now. 

As for the daily fail, glad to see them losing, and for another reason, maybe more tabloids will think twice about publishing articles interfering in private matters. I'm not defending the pair, but many a life both celebrities and not, gets ruined by ******* publishing tat. 

2 minutes ago, henry d said:

Given a whiff of money and fame, I wonder how many of us would turn away from it...

Without doubt the vast majority would. But how many have the given privelage and positioning in order to exploit that. 

Then let's look at the game plan to achieve this . The basis of their complainants and gripes regarding all the malicious forces against them are being amplified and exploited to milk as much financial gain as possible. That shows their true character 

think kevin the carrot is upset cause he hasnt got access to his dressing up box anymore.....and swords and scrambled egg an stuff to put on.........so like the rest of us has to go down to the army surplus store for clobber at a good price........

Luckily, in the build up to all this, small local stories that I didn't hear nationally, reinforced the hypocrisy that was being claimed at a national level. At the same time they preached about climate change yet took a private jet, explaining it was for security reasons, the Queen took a public train from London to King's Lynn and William and Kate took a charter flight with I think Flybe from Norwich to Aberdeen(?), of course the good people of Norwich didn't bat an eyelid at seeing them in the small local airport or on the aeroplane. I'd expect much more hypocrisy yet.

26 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

i used to like harry because he had a lot of character but like most young men he is led by his pecker and as long as the money grabbing actress is tugging it she will rule the roost

hopefully in a few years time she will dump him and he might get back on track

that may well come to pass.............

they released another snippet from the opra winny interveiw overnight............

i should treat all this with the distain it deserves...........but it has become compulsive watching........they are doing so much damage to themselves...if the interveiw is what i think it is....they will never step foot back in this country........thought harry was a sort of grounded royal...but since markel he has become an utter oxygen thief

this sort of thing has happened so many times before...

23 hours ago, ditchman said:

Few folk in the royal houshold are accusing her of bullying..............wonder if that has got ant legs....

"oh what a tangeled web we weave...."

Hello, I read that Simon, I cannot see those that have made a complaint getting any justice if proved correct, a likely pay off no doubt,  !!!!!!!, 

just thinking..........yeah ...i know its dangerous for a man like me....

that Opera Winerfry....reminds me of a feral city fox...doing its rounds to make a living ...emptying the contents of peoples bins and gobbling up the contents of old nappies and crunching up KFC leftovers and bits of mouldy pizzas.....leaving utter devistation and a horrible mess in its wake ..

and trotting off happy with a smile of sucess on its face

To give a public TV 'interview' criticising your family is a pretty 'low' thing to do.  Any differences should be tackled in private.  When HRH Prince Philip is in hospital which must be a worry at his age, it is utterly unforgivable. 

H & M 'preach' all sorts of woke things, wanted to be 'more private', wanted to 'modernise' the Monarchy to be less formal and more inclusive, wanted a more 'normal' life, wanted to do things for people's mental health, do things for the environment/global warming ......... all clearly demonstrated by;

• More private - giving interviews with Corden on an open topped bus, Winfrey .... and only have press coverage when they want publicity (which seems to be almost all of the time)
  • Modernise and be less formal - wanted to keep all the fancy military uniforms, be at the Cenotaph etc,  ........
  • Wanted a more 'normal life' - sue newspapers, live in a multi million dollar mansion, be 'friends' with all of the 'celebs' like Winfrey, Clooneys, Beckhams
  • Wanted to do things for peoples mental health - but in fact are facing credible allegations of bullying and intimidating staff
  • Do things for the environment - flying around in private jets to baby parties, and living in large mansions

What M anyway seems to want is her own way, fame and adulation - and LOTS and LOTS of money - and for no work.  H seems to do what he is told.

I am a huge supporter of the Royal Family .......... but these two are not behaving in a Royal way at all.  No time for them at all.

I'm a fan of the royal family , but the little ginger clout is doing them no favours. It's a shame because he always seemed like a proper stand up fella.   I've said it plenty of times , it's the worst case of pussy whipped I've ever seen.

15 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I'm a fan of the royal family , but the little ginger clout is doing them no favours. It's a shame because he always seemed like a proper stand up fella.   I've said it plenty of times , it's the worst case of pussy whipped I've ever seen.

Harry boy is a poor fisherman, he had a massive well stocked pond to fish but only managed to dredge up a stool 

Edited by TRINITY

I heard a local radio station talking about this, funny how they say they want to live a quieter life and how the media is so toxic..... Yet they sold the broadcast rights to ITV to make sure it got to the biggest audience possible and not to the highest bidder who was either BBC or channel 4.

Something tells me our meg is pulling the strings and wants to rise to the top of the filthy rich pile no matter who she annoys, who knows maybe prince phillip will hire a nice alcoholic taxi driver for them someday :whistling: