Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

just thinking..........yeah ...i know its dangerous for a man like me....

that Opera Winerfry....reminds me of a feral city fox...doing its rounds to make a living ...emptying the contents of peoples bins and gobbling up the contents of old nappies and crunching up KFC leftovers and bits of mouldy pizzas.....leaving utter devistation and a horrible mess in its wake ..

and trotting off happy with a smile of sucess on its face

That's about the best analysis of Oprah Winfrey yet 👍👍

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience and interaction with actors and actresses is that you never meet or know the real person. Here we have an attractive and intelligent social climber who is used to getting her own way and all the time and poor thick Harry never stood a chance - he didn’t know and couldn’t see what was coming for him...

Anyways, if Phil the Greek shuffles off anytime soon (and the numbers aren’t on his side) then the Oprah interview is going to be the benchmark of all car crashes. Indeed, who then gets asked / allowed to attend the funeral etc? 

39 minutes ago, Mungler said:

My experience and interaction with actors and actresses is that you never meet or know the real person. Here we have an attractive and intelligent social climber who is used to getting her own way and all the time and poor thick Harry never stood a chance - he didn’t know and couldn’t see what was coming for him...

Anyways, if Phil the Greek shuffles off anytime soon (and the numbers aren’t on his side) then the Oprah interview is going to be the benchmark of all car crashes. Indeed, who then gets asked / allowed to attend the funeral etc? 

the knives were out for her from day one..........her half sister and a few ex's all spilt the beans what she was like / to expect........................it was all poo-poo'ede by the media as hard cheese.............but unfortunatly it was or seems to be true.............

keeps me amused anyway

irony comes to mind............irony only exists because of events

it would truly be ironic if a blinding flash of light and an old fiat car were involved...........anyway nothing will happen as Phil the greek isnt well enough to push the button yet

"All hail Q-Anon.............."

Edited by ditchman

They seem to have forgotten the first rule of family life. You can't choose your family, you don't even have to like them, but they are the only family you will ever have and you are stuck with them. If you don't like it bite your lip and go fishing. Least said soonest mended,

Family rows never clear the air, they are just a power struggle within the family. Thats what the Oprah interview was all about, her firing a shot that was never going to land and have any effect except to make her look silly for trying.. She can't hope to win .

You don't bite the hand that feeds you because in a few years they will be Harry Who? and Megan Who?

They should have just said they wanted to spend quality time with Archie before he has to go to school (or whatever) and as Megan feels more at home in California, why not?

No bridges burnt, no faces slapped and the back door left open

24 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

They seem to have forgotten the first rule of family life. You can't choose your family, you don't even have to like them, but they are the only family you will ever have and you are stuck with them. If you don't like it bite your lip and go fishing. Least said soonest mended,

Family rows never clear the air, they are just a power struggle within the family. Thats what the Oprah interview was all about, her firing a shot that was never going to land and have any effect except to make her look silly for trying.. She can't hope to win .

You don't bite the hand that feeds you because in a few years they will be Harry Who? and Megan Who?

They should have just said they wanted to spend quality time with Archie before he has to go to school (or whatever) and as Megan feels more at home in California, why not?

No bridges burnt, no faces slapped and the back door left open

That would have been just soooo sensible......................and everybody would have wished them the best,........

29 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

If you don't like it bite your lip and go fishing.

Most people would do that ....... but if you have a domineering and (dare I say) bullying nature - you have to have the last word and believe you opponent beaten and humiliated.  It is reported this evening https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9330101/Meghan-Markle-claims-palace-using-Prince-Philips-health-excuse-muzzled.html

that she (or her minions) are claiming Prince Philip's illness is being faked to try and prevent the broadcast going ahead.  If that is true - she is a very toxic person.

2 minutes ago, moose man said:

Obviously with her total dislike of all things Royal she will be handing back the Duchess title ........🤔......😂😂...not ! 

She complained that their son Archie wasn't offered a title.  This is simply not true.  He was offered a title, but his parents turned it down.

"When Prince Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, were married in May 2018, Queen Elizabeth gave them the titles of Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Archie, who will turn 2 in May, was entitled to the "courtesy title," Earl of Dumbarton. However, the couple announced shortly after his birth that they had not given him a courtesy title and he would be known as Archie Mountbatten-Windsor."

well..............as cantley royal correspondant................

They are going to need more than "New Daz" (with added softner)....to clean their washing before airing it in public............

this has got legs..........and will still be running when little Archie will be playing high skool football and the couple are devorced as is the norm in those american circles

personally  i think im going to be bored totally ******** ...over the next few years ...like when Diana was on the front page of every newspaper every bloody day all them years ago....

Edited by ditchman

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:
  • Opra Winerfrey's bank manager
  • Megan Markle's bank manager

According to Oprah (apparently at the commencement of the TV interview), they are not being paid .......... show she will probably 'absorb' any fee they may have had.

Sadly he's not the only royal to have been poor at landing the best of the catch?

Must be something to do with the gene pool?

Beggars belief how they can still swan around creaming it off the royal titles and show such disrespect? Liz must be getting past it to have allowed it?

I cannot work out what her game is, she says that she was thinking about killing herself because of all the pressure she was under and the media attention, but now with this interview she’s raked it all up again and will receive a lot more attention, why did they not just go and live a happy life in the US, I am sure they could have made plenty of money in the US and lived a comfortable life, why bring all this pressure and media attention on them?

well..............as it has been pointed out none of them benifitted (money wise) from the interview..............there is one thing for certain Opra Winerfrey has nailed her colours to the mast...........

and there is more to come and all the conjecture as well

Max Clifford all is forgiven time to return................

10 minutes ago, old'un said:

why bring all this pressure and media attention on them?

Because despite 'claiming' she wants privacy ....... she actually courts and encourages media coverage.  It is what (she believes) will ensure her celebrity status with her celebrity pals  and their financial security (which in America is essential to celebrity).

They claim Prince Charles cut off financial support; well why should he finance a £14M mansion in California having just paid £7M on refurbishing a house in Windsor (not to mention (I believe) refurbishing part of Kensington Palace which they turned down).  She claims he also refused to pay for their security in the USA.  In fact he doesn't pay for security at all.  That is done directly by the Met Police who are reimbursed by the Gov't as part of the Royal allowance.  That was never Prince Charles decision.

The claims about her son's colour being questioned, or her own unhappiness/depression we can never know the truth - they could be complete fabrications to make her story line more dramatic.

Edited by JohnfromUK
Typos corrected

18 minutes ago, ditchman said:

well..............as it has been pointed out none of them benifitted (money wise) from the interview..............there is one thing for certain Opra Winerfrey has nailed her colours to the mast...........

and there is more to come and all the conjecture as well

Max Clifford all is forgiven time to return................

Do you think I should sell my collection of Royal mugs now or what till it all dies down?

Hello, from what I have read and watched the part interviews of the Oprah show, there are always some truths as there are one sided versions and if it is true the prince has been shunned by his father or the mention of color of their baby  in the royal household maybe it's about time we look at the monarchy in a different light, after all we pay taxes to support them, 

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, from what I have read and watched the part interviews of the Oprah show, there are always some truths as there are one sided versions and if it is true the prince has been shunned by his father or the mention of color of their baby  in the royal household maybe it's about time we look at the monarchy in a different light, after all we pay taxes to support them, 

Do we???