Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

Radio 4 this evening commented on two of her claims;

1. Claim That they were married in secret 3 days before the public 'wedding' by the Archbishop of Canterbury.  Truth - this is false - they did not get married before the public ceremony.
  2. Claim that the rules on titles were changed to exclude their son Archie.  Truth  The rules have not changed in that respect since the reign of George V.

If many of their other claims have the same level of accuracy ............

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit I left the room until the news item was over, I simply can’t stomach listening to their whining and whinging, but OH keeps me informed. 🙁😀

Every family has arguments, fall outs and hissy fits, but we just get on with it instead of fleeing to another continent. You don’t mend rifts by airing your differences in public. 

They know the Royal family won't respond or fight back so could have said the Queen ate hamsters for breakfast knowing there will not be a comeback. 

Megan is such a self absorbed drama Queen followed by puppy boy Harry. They are embarrassing. If you look in the dictionary under coercive behaviour there will be a photo of Megan. 

6 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Absolutely sick of this silly little girl and her ginger husband!

It is everywhere across the so called news stations.

Oprah managed to look like a spaniel in glasses, not a good look.

603cba4a927c1a.jpg

More like Ian Wright with a wig on!!!!

It would appear from various comments made on differing news outlets, that they have well and truly shot themselves in both feet as far as British support goes!

Two things were being spoken about at the school gates this afternoon- one was the elation of having a few hours ‘child free’, the other was the dislike and lack of future support for ‘Haz’ n ‘Meg’. 

I’m with you all, won’t waste another minute on the subject and certainly won’t be watching. 

I bet the government are loving all this. The 1% pay rise for the NHS was just brewing to become a serious political issue for them. Then along comes this spoilt little bitch seeking sympathy,  bingo!!!!! Not a mention on mainstream news, this pathetic soap will run for days and really take the sting out of the NHS dispute.

Makes you wonder if the government knew this was coming and timed their announcement to perfection 

9 hours ago, old'un said:

I cannot work out what her game is, she says that she was thinking about killing herself because of all the pressure she was under and the media attention, but now with this interview she’s raked it all up again and will receive a lot more attention, why did they not just go and live a happy life in the US, I am sure they could have made plenty of money in the US and lived a comfortable life, why bring all this pressure and media attention on them?

Because she didn't land any roles when they got there, so needs to stay in the limelight, pretty sure this won't help her career at all, can you imagine what will be going through producers minds when watching her on TV, you certainly wouldn't want to hire her in case you were the next interview subject.

8 minutes ago, Deker said:

Because she didn't land any roles when they got there, so needs to stay in the limelight, pretty sure this won't help her career at all, can you imagine what will be going through producers minds when watching her on TV, you certainly wouldn't want to hire her in case you were the next interview subject.

yup her acting carreer is pretty well over now............got to amass some serious dosh to stay in the game now....oh and some extra dosh to support that bloody halfwit as well......mind you he could get some gardening job...

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

yup her acting carreer is pretty well over now............got to amass some serious dosh to stay in the game now....oh and some extra dosh to support that bloody halfwit as well......mind you he could get some gardening job...

I do hope your not suggesting that he follows in his fathers footsteps? 😉

Best thing the palace can do is ignore them and any claims or allegations.

Not worth even a comment, wonder when the press interview Harry's dad, he's been quiet a while. Good old major Hewitt 😜

Markle is brash and been shown over the years to be a awful person. Harry is looking more like his character in the series the Windsor's.

Despite claims of Megan being driven to suicide (which appear to have been much overstated given her apparent continued existence) this interview was no self-immolation, nor was it reckless arson. It was a calculated message from his bride to “burn your boat on the shore”, forcing him to make a irrevocable commitment to life outside of the Royal Family. Good luck to them.

Through the prism of the media they both appear vacuous individuals but I have never met either and so cannot justify my comment. I wouldn’t have chosen her as my wife, not because she’s a PITA - I’m used to that, but because she has the build of a 12 year old boy. Yes I am that shallow I’m sorry. 

well i watched 5 mins...............very well practiced and rehersed.........and played very well by an actress that knows her trade...........this ithink has been planned a long while ago

that wimp harry makes me be ashamed to be a man...........he is totally spineless and the whole world is laughing at him