Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the idea that Charles "cut off the money" is being stated (by 'allies' of Charles) to be a fabrication;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9343111/Prince-Charles-did-NOT-cut-Harry-royal-insider-says.html

I know it was clearly said at the time that Charles's Dutchy of Cornwall were financing them - so I believe Charles side.  He took a lot of flak for supporting them when they were doing nothing living in Canada.   They wanted to be financially independent - which apparently means having someone else pay your bills.

15 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I see the idea that Charles "cut off the money" is being stated (by 'allies' of Charles) to be a fabrication;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9343111/Prince-Charles-did-NOT-cut-Harry-royal-insider-says.html

They wanted to be financially independent - which apparently means having someone else pay your bills.

Just the modern way?

Just now, TRINITY said:

She is proving to be toxic. See pierce Morgan  has had to quit as a result of this farce. Mind you some may think that's a reasonable outcome

Best thing to come out of it so far!  Mind you, I have never watched TV before tea time anyway.

On 08/03/2021 at 13:50, old'un said:

The monarchy's value as a business is said to be worth £25.5 billion to the UK, the Royal family bring in £1.8 billion to the British economy each year, the Queen and prince Phillip alone generate £550 million each year for the UK all of which goes to the treasury, perhaps they could take a bit out of that? the monarchy own nothing, it all belongs to the country, they are just guardians.

And the Palace of Versailles....in a country which finally abolished its monarchy in the 1870s....brings in how much compared to how much Buckingham Palace brings in?

Seven MILLION people visit the Palace of Versailles annually on average (before covid).

https://evolvepolitics.com/there-is-literally-no-evidence-that-the-monarchy-makes-any-profit-for-uk-taxpayers-whatsoever/

Edited by enfieldspares

Grand dads a Greek , Grandma is of cross European heritage . Brothers Bald , and he's Ginger. And , Markle has one of those 'furry' cash register' thingies, and knows how to use it, and will be dining on being a so called 'victim' of the Royal's for the rest of her life.

He , should be ashamed of himself , and once she has gone , and she will dump him as soon as he is no longer of any benefit ,as certain as the Sun rises.  He will be aware of just what a short sharp thing he has been. 

And more than anything , she was aware what his mother life was like. So this was just so predictable. ££££££££££££££££££

Edited by Longbower
Spelling

55 minutes ago, Longbower said:

Grand dads a Greek , Grandma is of cross European heritage . Brothers Bald , and he's Ginger. And , Markle has one of those 'furry' cash register' thingies, and knows how to use it, and will be dining on being a so called 'victim' of the Royal's for the rest of her life.

He , should be ashamed of himself , and once she has gone , and she will dump him as soon as he is no longer of any benefit ,as certain as the Sun rises.  He will be aware of just what a short sharp thing he has been. 

And more than anything , she was aware what his mother life was like. So this was just so predictable. ££££££££££££££££££

I was told that ann widdecome(no doubt that's spelled wrong)pretty much predicted this outcome when news of their engagement broke,  she was apparently adamant that she should be nowhere near the royal family, she said something along the lines of she would try and tear the monarchy down.

Just watching gmb,  and in one of the newspaper polls, meghan is now the second from least favourite royal, she's just in front of Prince Andrew. 😅.

For an attention seeker like meghan , this must be the deepest cut of all , to know that the public dislike you only slightly less than your paedophile uncle 😅.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

Just watching gmb,  and in one of the newspaper polls, meghan is now the second from least favourite royal, she's just in front of Prince Andrew. 😅.

For an attention seeker like meghan , this must be the deepest cut of all , to know that the public dislike you only slightly less than your paedophile uncle 😅.

😂

let me put this out there...........

i like everyone else really knows very little on how markles mind works...............i suspect she (as a result of the film industry) is very hardbitten and devious....you have to be to survive.......

This buisness about accusing a member of the royal family to be an out and out racist ...............

QUESTION:..

because she didnt want to be "managed" by the royal houshold.........and as a result to get out of that circle......do you think the accusation is a BLUFF...........which in time ...used at the right time thro insinuation is to be used as a bargining chip...............

she suspects that the monachy will not want the linen aired in public and she has to a certain extent put the cat amongst the pigeons....with all the family turning in on themselves....and will give in to demands

i think she is hard enough to do that....and i dont think Harry knows about it.....he is too thick to play the game...she has control of his trouser snake ............and his heart and mind will follow...

what say ye..............oh PW Massive...?

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

i like everyone else really knows very little on how markles mind works...............i suspect she (as a result of the film industry) is very hardbitten and devious....you have to be to survive.......

This buisness about accusing a member of the royal family to be an out and out racist ...............

because she didnt want to be "managed" by the royal houshold.........and as a result to get out of that circle......do you think the accusation is a BLUFF...........which in time ...used at the right time thro insinuation is to be used as a bargining chip...............

she suspects that the monachy will not want the linen aired in public and she has to a certain extent put the cat amongst the pigeons....with all the family turning in on themselves....and will give in to demands

i think she is hard enough to do that....and i dont think Harry knows about it.....he is too thick to play the game...she has control of his trouser snake ............and his heart and mind will follow...

I reckon you've pretty much nailed it . He'll be home once she's finished with him 👍.

20 hours ago, ditchman said:

No doubt she would have been well schooled as to what would be required in her new role?

I suspect she was a chancer who dazzled Harry with her assets? He wasn't bright enough to trawl the world pool and pick a keeper?

Once they have a few children that will supply the glue to establish some form of connection that guarantees the privilege she sought?