Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparkle Markle is coming across a bit desperate now. To prove she is not at all self absorbed she’s written (and narrated for the audio version) a children’s book. 

This book could have been on anything. The moon? Children love space, that would have been great. A monster? Children love make believe, that would have been great. A whale?children love animals, that would have been great. So what did the least self absorbed, most publicity shy person in the world choose to write (and narrate) her book about? Her very own husband and son. Talk about trying to write your own PR. 

She truly is entertaining in a Kanye West / Donald Trump way. 

it started off as a love poem to her dwarling dear gingy scrunptious....then developed it from there.......

stuff like this makes me wanna puke..........words cannot describe what kevin the carrot has turned into.......she has proberly not only removed his guns ...but also his spine and sperm sac as well..........

god i so wish that i could swear on this forum....but zapp will extridite me for good if i do

19 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

Sparkle Markle is coming across a bit desperate now. To prove she is not at all self absorbed she’s written (and narrated for the audio version) a children’s book. 

This book could have been on anything. The moon? Children love space, that would have been great. A monster? Children love make believe, that would have been great. A whale?children love animals, that would have been great. So what did the least self absorbed, most publicity shy person in the world choose to write (and narrate) her book about? Her very own husband and son. Talk about trying to write your own PR. 

She truly is entertaining in a Kanye West / Donald Trump way. 

Her next childrens book will be based on a loving father - daughter relationship based on their letters to each other

7 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Maybe a quarter? She really isn't very bright and a stranger to the truth.

I think she is bright, scheming and very manipulative.  I think she also has no ability to see anyone else's point of view, and simply sees her version as 'the truth'.

I think she is bright, scheming and very manipulative.

Those qualities make her thick in my book. 😄

Whilst she is not the dumbest person on the planet, she lacks the ability to think things through. Her views seem to make sense only to her circle of "friends". She has no concept of cause / effect and lies with almost professional ability.

7 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Whilst she is not the dumbest person on the planet, she lacks the ability to think things through. Her views seem to make sense only to her circle of "friends". She has no concept of cause / effect and lies with almost professional ability.

We will have to agree  to disagree (which I'm sure we can!).

I'm not typically a conspiracy theorist, but I think she has a 'plan' to advance herself into the political scene in the USA and having a very high media profile was a near necessity.  As a second (or lower) grade actress - that wasn't happening.  So she tried her hand at dating someone with a high profile - and got very lucky.  She is now following through on that and part of the whole 'dramas' that she is creating is weaving a web of contacts, media appearances and dramas that will serve her well in getting along the USA political road.

Her rather ordinary and quarrelsome family didn't fit her picture, so have been 'ditched' - and the making public dramas with her husband's family will always guarantee her a front page media presence.

She is shamelessly using the Royal Family in her scheme.

25 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

No, she was playing to her audience. 

She's very bright, and I believe her perceived lack of empathy to British Royal life viz. "I had to learn the national athem", "we got married in secret 2 days before" - was trying to appeal to Californians/New York media types and their view of the world.  I just cannot believe she would have been so naive.

Her lack of understanding of family life, on the other hand...She cuts off family/siblings at the drop of a hat, though always seems to have her mother in tow.  That's just a warning sign in my book.

We will have to agree  to disagree (which I'm sure we can!).

No problem with that.

It is the same with Jimmy Krankie - some see her as an astute politician, whereas I see her as a not very bright, limited, low level, rabble rouser. 

Whatever the level of Sparkle's intelligence, I can't see any posts saying she is trustworthy, honest and a decent person.😀

44 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I can't see any posts saying she is trustworthy, honest and a decent person.

There were precious few in the British media too, unfair, or just plain accurate ?

Either way, she was astute enough to use that to create a 'victim' label for herself, which some find endearing, as they identify with it.
To mix in a racist element, either created or perceived, compounds the victim status, especially considering last years media furore with BLM ect.
'We had to leave because of all this abuse !' 
Although she probably had that planned all along, she used a few newspaper front pages to confirm how much the British 'hated' her, and her only alternative was to go to the US and sign a load of media deals on the back of her title.
This was scuppered when the title was pulled, I think this riled her...a lot..
(Reports are she still continues to use her ex title whenever she thinks she can get away with it)

She probably thought the oprah interview would deliver some kind of fatal blow to the royal family, in which her victimhood was confirmed, and she could literally count the $$$ coming in from the publicity.
Unfortunately she over egged the mix, I reckon poor old Harry even realised she had gone too far with the lies and over exaggerations , he will be perceived as her lapdog for some time.

Does she have political aspirations , maybe, but she just doesnt have the right persona, whether she can orate 🤭 , I doubt she has the presence , but in 20 years , who knows ?
Its interesting to note, but I see her and oprah as kindred spirits, she has the money and clout to run for POTUS , but despite rumours , has never bothered with getting serious.
I think markle is similar in that shes just interested in the money.

Is she thick ? No, but shes not half as clever as she thinks she is, but twice as devious.

I give the marriage another 5 years, until hes no longer of any use to her, she will then move onto someone with real money.

christ he is at it again........kevin the carrot.........bitching and moaning about his family parenting skills.............im not a royalist by any stretch of the imajination.....i can take it or leave it.............but it seems that he is one a one way ticket to destroying the house of windsor............which generally is a force for good......in my opinion

i really do think he is pathetic.....and he is becoming or is an ebarassment to my country........which effects me as a british person..........so technically he is verging on politicle interferance

im fairly sure SHE is pushing the buttons...i dont think he has the guts to wipe his own bottom

im pleased the Mail and the Sun are hounding them.....because this will end in tears...their tears

they are nothing but a pair of money grabbing feckless parasites

25 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I'm starting to feel quite sorry for him . He just seems lost.

he is weak ...pussy.... whipped.. and pathetic....................any self respect he had is now gone forever...........i wouldnt be seen in the same room as him....he is an embarrasement to the male species ...im so disgusted

and that goes for the rear end lickers...hanger one's who/ they accociate with and call their friends

On 14/05/2021 at 13:29, ditchman said:

he is weak ...pussy.... whipped.. and pathetic....................any self respect he had is now gone forever...........i wouldnt be seen in the same room as him....he is an embarrasement to the male species ...im so disgusted

and that goes for the rear end lickers...hanger one's who/ they accociate with and call their friends

Sorry , I was on black ops 😎.

I can't disagree with you on any of that  ,but I still feel sorry for him .  We've all done a few dumb *** things in our time , but he's doing it in front of the whole world , and he's got the likes of Oprah Winfrey behind him , pushing him further into the xxxx.