Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/07/2021 at 01:06, fern01 said:

I will just wait a couple of years until I can pick up all four volumes at a car boot sale at 10p each

LOL! They'll be next to the Jeffrey Archer novels and between the books by Mrs Obama and Donald Trump's "Art of the Deal"! There'll be bargains to be had if you've a carrier bag strong enough and big enough.

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

LOL! They'll be next to the Jeffrey Archer novels and between the books by Mrs Obama and Donald Trump's "Art of the Deal"! and "the joy of sex" There'll be bargains to be had if you've a carrier bag strong enough and big enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

see sparkle markle and kevin the carrot are picking a fight with the Queen....................they have set their legal dogs on the statement the Queen released

"recollections may vary"

its getting to the stage if she comes to the UK..........she better have bloody good health insurance...and dont drive thro any tunnels........

14 hours ago, ditchman said:

see sparkle markle and kevin the carrot are picking a fight with the Queen....................they have set their legal dogs on the statement the Queen released

"recollections may vary"

its getting to the stage if she comes to the UK..........she better have bloody good health insurance...and dont drive thro any tunnels........

She isn’t the first woman to have turned a man against his family, and the less contact he has with them the easier it is to do so. Sad to see really, because no one ends up happy.
Bitterness and resentment eats away.

1 minute ago, Scully said:

She isn’t the first woman to have turned a man against his family, and the less contact he has with them the easier it is to do so. Sad to see really, because no one ends up happy.
Bitterness and resentment eats away.

aint that the truth...........:sad1:

33 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I think as good 'eco warriors' they will use a private jet.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9913301/Harrys-polo-trip.html

Hhahahhahaa...........good old daily mail.........touched a bit of a nerve there.....turning the screws a bit...after getting their bottom smacked by markle et al..:lol:

6 minutes ago, old man said:

One can only imagine how long their so called friends will continue to sponsor their antics?

The whole thing is a big money making exercise, trading on his Royal connections to make money ....... and when there is a little surplus after they can't think of any more luxury items/services etc. they need, they will make a big fuss about donating (via the mysterious Archwell) to charity.  It would be my guess that the vast majority of the income from various activities and 'charities' will go on 'expenses' - which is simply providing them with a high profile, high luxury lifestyle to keep up with their 'influential friends'.

There are rumours (in the expected sections of the press) that HM the Q is losing patience with the constant stream of snide remarks and digs being fed out by their 'spokespersons'.

1 minute ago, JohnfromUK said:

The whole thing is a big money making exercise, trading on his Royal connections to make money ....... and when there is a little surplus after they can't think of any more luxury items/services etc. they need, they will make a big fuss about donating (via the mysterious Archwell) to charity.  It would be my guess that the vast majority of the income from various activities and 'charities' will go on 'expenses' - which is simply providing them with a high profile, high luxury lifestyle to keep up with their 'influential friends'.

There are rumours (in the expected sections of the press) that HM the Q is losing patience with the constant stream of snide remarks and digs being fed out by their 'spokespersons'.

if the Queen went to town on him...what could she do ?

9 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Castrate him!  

seriously.............what other titles and positions could she remove ...or privelages

i take it he wont be invited to sandringham for xmas....but uncle pervert will be there....so that indicates how low an estimate she has of him !

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

seriously.............what other titles and positions could she remove ...or privelages

i take it he wont be invited to sandringham for xmas....but uncle pervert will be there....so that indicates how low an estimate she has of him !

But Uncle Pervert has not shown any disrespect to the Firm (Royal Household).

• 4 weeks later...

“Humbled” Meghan and Harry have made it to the list of TIME Magazines most 100 influential people. Praised for their compassion for people they don’t know. The couple posed for photographs in front of their£11 million mansion.

So much for avoiding the limelight.

yeah i saw the front cover........see who wears the pants in that house.........its all about her.....a lot of people have wronged her in her life.....so she is using what and who she can to get one over on them....she has so many chips on her shoulder....there is a lot of hate behind that facade of a smile....the smile is "dead" no warmth in it at all....

i think there will be alot more to come

• 7 months later...

see kevin the carrot and sparkle markle are slippin' the skin again

it is reported that there is a heavy camera interest following them about at the invictus thingy......coupled with the fact they are in the process of doing a kiss and tell documentory with their sponsers (amozon net flicks)..........i do feel a tad cynicle

wonga yeah............