Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is worming his way back into the inner circle..........will he be on the balcony with his lovely wife , during the celibrations

on one hand he is going on about the kiss and tell book which will be published..(has already recieved $1,000,000 advance for it)........then on the other hand he is talking about reconciliation and being welcomed back into the fold

if he alighns himself with "her" during the celibrations ...he will be boooed........

what a deluded lothesome individuale he and his wife become.

• 2 weeks later...

are Net flicks going cold on sparkle markle and kevin the carrot.............they have cancelled one of her productions....netflicks are having cash problems...and maybe they are looking at their $100million agreement with the sparkle & carrot...and beginning to think the tide is turning against the sussex,s

be interestingto see what happens next.....proberly end up with that gut snipe gobbling opera winfrey...peddling her bilious carp...

watch this space..

wonder if they are going to invegele themselves slowly back into the fold.....if their cashstream slows down....and the bottom licking drys up.

On 02/05/2022 at 10:43, ditchman said:

are Net flicks going cold on sparkle markle and kevin the carrot.............they have cancelled one of her productions....netflicks are having cash problems...and maybe they are looking at their $100million agreement with the sparkle & carrot...and beginning to think the tide is turning against the sussex,s

be interestingto see what happens next.....proberly end up with that gut snipe gobbling opera winfrey...peddling her bilious carp...

watch this space..

wonder if they are going to invegele themselves slowly back into the fold.....if their cashstream slows down....and the bottom licking drys up.

Well I for one will definitely read their book, I will buy next year for 20p at a car boot sale

• 4 weeks later...

Sooooo.........here we are ...kevin the carrot and sparkle markle are flying in as we speak...she (that woman) has already sent her make up artist on first....He ...has renewed the lease on Frogmore cottage...........they are going to lardy dar the british public...with maybe the hope of more...........

Then....................................

they go home and effectivly evaquate their bowls  allover  (our) monachy with the release of the kiss and tell book.....(which they have already received a big upfront payment)

they get loads of money for doing so...and we are left with the mess.........

whats going on here..........huh ?............that woman is oosing poison out of every orrofice.......her vileness is on a totally different level.........

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

whats going on here..........huh ?

Netflix - who have paid them a LOT of money - want them involved with the Royal family.  It is the 'stories' of the interactions (disputes and all, the more acrimonious the better) with the senior Royals that Netflix paid money for - not some bad tempered and bitter 6th in line 'spare' and his bit part actress wife.

1 minute ago, JohnfromUK said:

Netflix - who have paid them a LOT of money - want them involved with the Royal family.  It is the 'stories' of the interactions (disputes and all, the more acrimonious the better) with the senior Royals that Netflix paid money for - not some bad tempered and bitter 6th in line 'spare' and his bit part actress wife.

The "family"  aint going to be that stoopid surely..........i can still see the carroy and markle being egged and boo'ed...if they stayed and meddled...........

going to be very interesting to see what happens in the next few days ...HHmmmm

Just now, ditchman said:

The "family"  aint going to be that stoopid surely.

In a sense - they are not in control of the situation.  H&M can -because they are publicity hungry (or at least their Netflix paymasters are) and have no shame over airing dirty washing - say pretty much what they like once back in the USA.

1. For any meeting that does take place H&M can publish their account of what happened later when they are back in the USA via Oprah or whoever - but the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William are bound by tradition and protocol never to comment on private meetings - the old "never complain, never explain" which her Majesty always uses.
  2. If they don't meet - there will be gripes about not having any time for them and possibly suggestions of 'discrimination' ..........

29 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

In a sense - they are not in control of the situation.  H&M can -because they are publicity hungry (or at least their Netflix paymasters are) and have no shame over airing dirty washing - say pretty much what they like once back in the USA.

1. For any meeting that does take place H&M can publish their account of what happened later when they are back in the USA via Oprah or whoever - but the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William are bound by tradition and protocol never to comment on private meetings - the old "never complain, never explain" which her Majesty always uses.
  2. If they don't meet - there will be gripes about not having any time for them and possibly suggestions of 'discrimination' ..........

if Harry sussex is complicit in any way of this.........then he is nothing but scum..........im not a monachist...but this has gone beyond the borders of H&M versus The Queen...............i feel that they are starting (by default) trash my country...and i for one take that very personally...........

He has got to the stage of no return now.........EVER......

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if Harry sussex is complicit in any way of this........

She (they?) is ultra ambitious.  She wants all of the trappings that wealth and fame bring - and that she sees her 'friends' having;  Mansions in smart parts of the country, fancy expensive jewellery and clothes, private air travel, invites to the 'ultra rich set' parties, rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous, Oprah Winfrey, Beckhams, Clooneys, Obamas etc.

She is also reputed to want to go into politics - and in America that needs BIG money, and the support of the rich and famous.

Like most ultra ambitious people - she will use others to get her way.  I suspect he is simply being 'used' for his position and connections.  I doubt he sees it that way, but I think that to be the case.

44 minutes ago, clangerman said:

how are these two going to trash the country further thanks to this bunch of dirt bags the world thinks we are a bunch of child molesters! 

are you suggesting that gary glitter is prince andrews new golfing partner ?

6 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

One can but hope that the current Netflix financial prevent the follow through?

Just now, old man said:

One can but hope that the current Netflix financial prevent the follow through?

It may well make them keener to get 'value' for their money. 

"Value" to the sensational press/reality TV business is copy sales and subscribers signed up/viewing figures to woo advertisers - and these come from exposés of embarrassing matters, accusations within families, allegations of discrimination, family quarrels and feuds, 'black sheep' etc. 

All stuff that seems to feature large in the various branches of the Markle family going back to pre Royal connection times.

1 hour ago, old man said:

The more I hear of these strange peripherals and hangers on the more I feel for her Maj, after a lifetime of faultless service to have it all rubbished with regularity? 

they have been asked to keep a low profile..as it is the queens jubillee...........

so lets see..........i wonder if the media will be able to contain themselves