Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

7 hours ago, mossy835 said:

he made his bed, now lay in it.

Thats probably half of the problem . He's never had to make his own bed ,  and the folks that are helping him , are tucking him up at the corners.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its in the papers today that the officials at the palace are looking at a way to relieve both of them of their remaining title....so they can enjoy being truly normal people

:good::good::good:

I highly doubt it will stop her from trying to use it though, I say trying because she cannot seem to get the title right.

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

so they can enjoy being truly normal people

How 'normal' is it for;

• The groom never to meet brides family (except her mother)?
  • To cut yourselves off from both your families (except her mother)?
  • To be forever complaining about/criticising your parent/grandparent?
  • To claim you want privacy - and keep doing interviews (with what might be termed the 'gutter press')
  • To publicly accuse your own family of being racist

I could go on about how almost all of the claims in the Oprah Winfrey interview have been shown to be lies (even Her Majesty stated that 'recollections may differ')

I am a huge Royal supporter ........ but I have no time for these two.  Having not got their own way, they are now trying to bring the whole institution down in a way that is beneath contempt.  At least Edward VIII/Duke of Windsor by and large kept his thoughts to himself (if he had any).

I wonder if he's aware of what the British public are thinking about it all , or if he just lives in a little cocoon, and just gets fed bull by all of the hangers on ? . 

I've no doubt that Ms markle is only too aware of the xxxx storm that is being created.  

56 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its in the papers today that the officials at the palace are looking at a way to relieve both of them of their remaining title....so they can enjoy being truly normal people

About time IMHO. 

Well, as normal as they can be?

Edited by old man

here he is again plastered all over the bloody papers again...............

the thing is ..what dosnt add up is his "pre-life with her"

Nazi officer parties.....driving a apache gunship around chain-gunning terrorist assets.......in charge of fire control bringing devastating ordinance in on targets......sitting in a bunker with a 50 cal machingunning insugents

and now look at him............winging and weak ....wineing and carping on about stuff maon moan moan....."oh im suicidle im going to kill myself next wednesday"...........

he is a bloody embarrassment to my country.........

rant over

PS....old opera winifry must be coining it in.....he is being seriously milked by one and all

Edited by ditchman

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

here he is again plastered all over the bloody papers again............

Can't disagree with any of that.  He has I guess had some sort of a 'breakdown' with leaves him what would once have been called brainwashed and completely in the hands of the manipulators - who will use him as a cash cow.

Moved him away from any possibility of family/old friends intervening and keeping him only hearing their 'story'.

38 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Can't disagree with any of that.  He has I guess had some sort of a 'breakdown' with leaves him what would once have been called brainwashed and completely in the hands of the manipulators - who will use him as a cash cow.

And then when the cow is dry, sadly they will send him back?

What's not adding up for me here is where he talks about turning to drink and drugs. Surely if his mental state back then was so bad he was going down the drink and drugs route then there's very little chance the military would have let him join their ranks let alone allow him get his hands on an apache helicopter. Surely for that kind of equipment they will be going thru him with a fine tooth comb to make sure he's the right person.

I think he's being led down the path of becoming a complete hen pecked child. He may as well hand in his testicles as I think he's unfit to possess them.

1 hour ago, Rob85 said:

I think he's being led down the path of

It would appear from the revelations concerning Bashir and his late mother, that she was 'brainwashed' by Bashir into believing that her apartment was bugged, her phone was bugged, her protection officers were being bribed ... etc. and basically that everyone was conspiring against her.

I think that Oprah and Markle are doing much the same thing with PH ...... persuading him that everyone is against PH/MM and also adding the race card.

Well - in fact he has been cut a lot of slack for past indiscretions and was still liked when she first came on the scene people were very supportive - just look how many turned out for their wedding.  Charles walked her up the aisle as her father couldn't - and HM the Q had her accompany HM on several visits.  They were well received and had they given a little attention and work could have become popular working Royals.

However - I believe she never wanted that .......... she planned the whole thing to use him to further her own ego/career/ambitions.  he was to be the easy route to easy publicity, wealth and 'jet set friends'.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

It would appear from the revelations concerning Bashir and his late mother, that she was 'brainwashed' by Bashir into believing that her apartment was bugged, her phone was bugged, her protection officers were being bribed ... etc. and basically that everyone was conspiring against her.

I think that Oprah and Markle are doing much the same thing with PH ...... persuading him that everyone is against PH/MM and also adding the race card.

Well - in fact he has been cut a lot of slack for past indiscretions and was still liked when she first came on the scene people were very supportive - just look how many turned out for their wedding.  Charles walked her up the aisle as her father couldn't - and HM the Q had her accompany HM on several visits.  They were well received and had they given a little attention and work could have become popular working Royals.

However - I believe she never wanted that .......... she planned the whole thing to use him to further her own ego/career/ambitions.  he was to be the easy route to easy publicity, wealth and 'jet set friends'.

This is pretty much the way I'm seeing it all . He's surrounded by people that are using him for their own benefit , and he's been pulled away from the people that were most likely to help him. He's making a real fool of himself , and I feel sorry for him.

I was watching Paul Burrell on the TV yesterday , and he was giving his opinions on lady Diana and the Bashir business . The man made my skin crawl .  Id rather starve than make a living out of exploiting a dead woman.

4 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I was watching Paul Burrell on the TV yesterday

I won't watch or read anything from/by him.  He had a duty of confidentiality which went with his role/job - and he has not kept to that.  That's all there is to say about him.

45 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I won't watch or read anything from/by him.  He had a duty of confidentiality which went with his role/job - and he has not kept to that.  That's all there is to say about him.

I completely agree.  The lack of integrity is beyond belief. 

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

everybody knows my opinion on Paul Burrell............unfortunatly i cant express it enough in words on this forum......

and there are plenty of him this side of the pond as well as the other side

Standby, the swear filter is about to blow!:w00t:

On 16/05/2021 at 11:49, JohnfromUK said:

How 'normal' is it for;

• The groom never to meet brides family (except her mother)?
  • To cut yourselves off from both your families (except her mother)?
  • To be forever complaining about/criticising your parent/grandparent?
  • To claim you want privacy - and keep doing interviews (with what might be termed the 'gutter press')
  • To publicly accuse your own family of being racist

I could go on about how almost all of the claims in the Oprah Winfrey interview have been shown to be lies (even Her Majesty stated that 'recollections may differ')

I am a huge Royal supporter ........ but I have no time for these two.  Having not got their own way, they are now trying to bring the whole institution down in a way that is beneath contempt.  At least Edward VIII/Duke of Windsor by and large kept his thoughts to himself (if he had any).

Search You Tube for the interview between Prince Charles and that same Edward VIII if you want to see someone criticising their parent/grandparent. 

17 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Search You Tube for the interview between Prince Charles and that same Edward VIII if you want to see someone criticising their parent/grandparent. 

Can you be a bit more specific?   Google came up with 32 million hits!  You Tube many thousands - none of which seemed 'hopeful' - without more details, it is going to be hard to find.

On 22/05/2021 at 12:05, JohnfromUK said:

Just didn't Suit her agenda?