Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Who cares ??. 

It will only be the brain dead that buy the book and i cant see that netting a fortune 

I shall wait to buy mine until they are 10p at my local car boot sale. There's bargains to be had! They all end up there. Trump's "The Art of the Deal", Sugar's "What You See Is What You Get", all of them.

Edited by enfieldspares

the word on the street now is markle has got the kids in tow so the british public and the firm's view will soften to her.........the view of the street is that it is nothing to do with building bridges but getting in roads into the firm for netflicks to exploitthe situation...................which is what we said early in the post......

i still rekon if she dosnt keep her head down she will be egged.............wouldnt that be something..

"stick that in netflix bitch".........

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

the word on the street now is markle has got the kids in tow so the british public and the firm's view will soften to her.........the view of the street is that it is nothing to do with building bridges but getting in roads into the firm for netflicks to exploitthe situation...................which is what we said early in the post......

i still rekon if she dosnt keep her head down she will be egged.............wouldnt that be something..

"stick that in netflix bitch".........

That'd be worth watching a few times. :yay:

17 minutes ago, ditchman said:

media are being very careful not to show them wretched pair............i bet Netflix's phone is on re-dial...as they need footage.....

Hope they've got a family room in the tower and beefy loses the key. 👍

Been watching the trooping of the colour.......what history...what a spectacle........when you think of the intertwining of the shear history and tradition...no one can match it

it all transerlates into 2 words.....2 very understated big words "soft power"

this is what the sussexs have emptied their bowels on....for the monkeypox ridden high life in shallow california..........

if they truly belived in making the world better...and knuckled down within the royal fold ...using soft power they could have moved mountains...and changed countries perception and ingrained ideas....

now look at them.......money grabbing .....brainless pathetic luvvi socialites..........words fail me at the nastiness and total stupidity of them both.......

16 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Been watching the trooping of the colour.......what history...what a spectacle........when you think of the intertwining of the shear history and tradition...no one can match it

this is what the sussexs have emptied their bowels on....for the monkeypox ridden high life in shallow california..........

if they truly belived in making the world better...and knuckled down within the royal fold ...using soft power they could have moved mountains...and changed countries perception and ingrained ideas....

now look at them.......money grabbing .....brainless pathetic luvvi socialites..........words fail me at the nastiness and total stupidity of them both.......

are you sure it’s not just the ginger hair lol 

24 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Now there's the real travesty of their behaviour . Just look at the good they could have done together , if only they could act like grownups. 

The great British public loved Harry.    After losing his mother so tragically,  and at such a young age , every woman in the country just wanted to cuddle him , and every man in the country admired him for his military service , and his good deeds.  Most people just see him as the embarrassing ginger runt now , with a money grabbing and spoilt Mrs . What a shame, and what a waste.

53 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Now there's the real travesty of their behaviour . Just look at the good they could have done together , if only they could act like grownups. 

The great British public loved Harry.    After losing his mother so tragically,  and at such a young age , every woman in the country just wanted to cuddle him , and every man in the country admired him for his military service , and his good deeds.  Most people just see him as the embarrassing ginger runt now , with a money grabbing and spoilt Mrs . What a shame, and what a waste.

In a nutshell.  Harry Hewitt must be as thick as two short planks. 

i really need to make an app' at the vet ..so i can have myself put down...cause im getting worse....i have been shouting continous obbsenities at the TV on the st pauls service.........

it started when i saw mrs megan ****bag and her husband Harrold spineless ****bag saunter in...great shots for netflix....even Tindal "the thug"...with a few medals pinned to his chest..was he in the army ? or did he borrow them from princess annes binman ?...........

and the queens cousins..............jeeeesus crust........talk about gods waiting room.....Tenna lady and Tenna man must have been doing a roaring trade outside the toilets near the apse......

all it needed was randy andy banging one out in the vestry with some poor choirgirl

buisness as usual............so mr and mrs ****bag will fly back home to monkeypox land ...spill a few more beans and evaquate a ton of lies from their combined rear ends to earn a few more million bucks

Now im not just saying this but the american public is starting to see thro their little scam...(thats what i have gleaned)...so i wonder if they are considering their options...HHmmmm

will go and top my glass up now........

9 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i really need to make an app' at the vet ..so i can have myself put down...cause im getting worse....i have been shouting continous obbsenities at the TV on the st pauls service.........

it started when i saw mrs megan ****bag and her husband Harrold spineless ****bag saunter in...great shots for netflix....even Tindal "the thug"...with a few medals pinned to his chest..was he in the army ? or did he borrow them from princess annes binman ?...........

and the queens cousins..............jeeeesus crust........talk about gods waiting room.....Tenna lady and Tenna man must have been doing a roaring trade outside the toilets near the apse......

all it needed was randy andy banging one out in the vestry with some poor choirgirl

buisness as usual............so mr and mrs ****bag will fly back home to monkeypox land ...spill a few more beans and evaquate a ton of lies from their combined rear ends to earn a few more million bucks

Now im not just saying this but the american public is starting to see thro their little scam...(thats what i have gleaned)...so i wonder if they are considering their options...HHmmmm

😂You really need to switch off that box and get out into the garden. 

25 minutes ago, ditchman said:

I take it your not a fan of Harry and Megan??? :whistling:

Just now, Scully said:

😂 Well that might be better for your blood pressure! 👍

i knew it would be bad so i took 2 nitro glicerine before the programme started............

im fine ..but thank you for your concern............i think i will have a little lay down now.........

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

and the queens cousins..............jeeeesus crust........talk about gods waiting room

What you say is true, but .......... he is a hard working man, did (genuine) 20 years military service (worked his way up from 2nd Lt to Lt Col at retirement) and has since done a lot for the Queen.  He's 86 and has had a stroke, but still keeps working - he supports 140 charities - he has been a 'genuine' working Royal since retiring from the Army (his father, George VI's brother, was killed in a plane crash in 1942 when his son was 6).

Edited by JohnfromUK

12 minutes ago, ditchman said:

listened to a re-run of the emptying of st pauls .........mr & mrs ****bag were boo'ed quite extensivly.........i hope it struck home..

Yes, the boos even got above the bells. Ginger whinger swiftly got in the limo after he got booed even louder when he turned to wave.   Of course the media where all over it as expected.  I did notice that Armstrong Jone's son and Tindal turned their backs on them at the top of the stairs.  The media will always [ortray it differently but I think they got cold shoulder from a lot of folk there.  Well deserved.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Yes, the boos even got above the bells. Ginger whinger swiftly got in the limo after he got booed even louder when he turned to wave.   Of course the media where all over it as expected.  I did notice that Armstrong Jone's son and Tindal turned their backs on them at the top of the stairs.  The media will always [ortray it differently but I think they got cold shoulder from a lot of folk there.  Well deserved.

There will be a kick back from a result of mr&mrs ****bag's poor reception........when they get back to monkeypox land and spill the lies out to grim 'ole oprey........then it will be like dodging pools of sick with bits of diced carrot in it on the pavement on a sunday morning