Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

it's just my sense of humour

...... and mine in stressing the environmental 'benefits' of a private jet!

I'm wondering what (if any) bombshells will be dropped on their return? 

There is no doubt in my mind that HM the Queen, despite being 96 and in declining health, stole the show with a Paddington bear sketch. 

6 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

There is no doubt in my mind that HM the Queen, despite being 96 and in declining health, stole the show with a Paddington bear sketch. 

Hello, I never watched the TV broadcast so I I cannot comment, just a few snippets on the news

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

i think she was serverly miffed........there will definatly be a kick back........she was expecting some sort of reconciliation to be brought back into the fold ...to allow her to maximise the netflix stake...and was useing harry as the key...but was surprised that the key didnt work ..........the family are very warey of her now ..the know her game

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

Yep, I enjoyed that bit with Paddington bear, as you say with declining health she did look a bit shaky on her feet, mind you at 96 what can you expect.

7 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

You clearly don't understand the rules John. It's OK for them to travel on a private planet polluting plane , because they're vastly superior people . It's us riff raff that need to rollerskate twenty miles to work as we're just so common , and we just stink the place up.

Marble had a false grin the whole time that the cameras were on her . My bet is that she'll be telling good old Oprah that she was forced to smile , but she was crying on the inside. 

Her majesty the queen and Paddington bear , was one of the best bits of TV I've ever seen . 

Her sense of humour , and willingness to make the country smile , is one of the reasons that we all admire her so much.

40 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

You clearly don't understand the rules John. It's OK for them to travel on a private planet polluting plane , because they're vastly superior people . It's us riff raff that need to rollerskate twenty miles to work as we're just so common , and we just stink the place up.

Marble had a false grin the whole time that the cameras were on her . My bet is that she'll be telling good old Oprah that she was forced to smile , but she was crying on the inside. 

Her majesty the queen and Paddington bear , was one of the best bits of TV I've ever seen . 

Her sense of humour , and willingness to make the country smile , is one of the reasons that we all admire her so much.

I can't disagree with any of that, but I particularly agree with .....

41 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Nice to do anyway, but at her age when we do know that she is finding some tasks too much, it is nice that something she could do and clearly enjoyed was devised.  More than made up for missing other parts.

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I can't disagree with any of that, but I particularly agree with .....

Nice to do anyway, but at her age when we do know that she is finding some tasks too much, it is nice that something she could do and clearly enjoyed was devised.  More than made up for missing other parts.

Very true John. It speaks volumes as to the calibre of the lady 👍.

the word on the street...is netflix are well not happy with M&H visit to UK....it turned out as a desaster...as M&H couldnt get seating close to the top royals...and was not involved in any of the Trooping/ balcony royal stuff...infact she was very cleverly blanked by a very fast learning royal family........

we have not heard the last of this........i think she is seething....and she is being lectured by netflix to produce...........

watch this space.....HHmmmmmmm

9 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the word on the street...is netflix are well not happy with M&H visit to UK....it turned out as a desaster...as M&H couldnt get seating close to the top royals...and was not involved in any of the Trooping/ balcony royal stuff...infact she was very cleverly blanked by a very fast learning royal family........

we have not heard the last of this........i think she is seething....and she is being lectured by netflix to produce...........

watch this space.....HHmmmmmmm

It was hardly a smart move by Netflix to pay a huge sum to H&M presumably assuming they would get Royal Family footage/gossip/scoop stories ....... when H&M have just left the Royal Family under somewhat strained circumstances.

What else could they have expected for their money? 

Aside from being a Royal, he is a not particularly bright ex Army officer with no other great claim to fame.

Aside from being a Royal for a very short time, she was a minor actress with some serious family dis-functionalities and an apparently 'questionable' history of previous marriage(s)/divorce(s).  Some sources claim she has had two previous marriages, Joe Giuliano (annulled) and Trevor Engelson (divorced).

• 2 months later...

see Markle sparkle has hit the skids on her Net -flix podcast.......it has seriously bombed...........we are going to get some serious verbage from her soon cause net-flix is suffering and they need a money earner and the sparlke and the carrot are a busted flush...............still think they are angling at making a return to the UK..............hhahhahhahhahhahahaaaaa.:lol:..............they would be well advised not to.......

On 08/03/2021 at 14:44, Rewulf said:

Exactly my thoughts .
In fact I doubt you could realistically say 25 % , not that it matters, but the child would (with Harrys ginger white  tone) have barely been noticeable 'of colour'
Which really lends the lie to MM s claim.

I come across this quite often, she is also of white heritage, by a far larger margin,  but strangely this never gets mentioned for some reason, is it the overpowering 'shame' of 'white privilege' ?
I had a good friend (weve not spoken recently, due to his vehement embrace of quite radical BLM politics/policies) who describes himself as black, of African heritage no less, because his dad is of mixed race.
Hes actually no darker than me , and Im about as white as a ghost !

What is it about people these days who seem to want to nail their 'colours' to the mast ?

I remember hearing something when a certain racing driver started bleating BLM and taking the knee; "I hope your mum's happy with that".

On 06/05/2021 at 09:57, JohnfromUK said:

We will have to agree  to disagree (which I'm sure we can!).

I'm not typically a conspiracy theorist, but I think she has a 'plan' to advance herself into the political scene in the USA and having a very high media profile was a near necessity.  As a second (or lower) grade actress - that wasn't happening.  So she tried her hand at dating someone with a high profile - and got very lucky.  She is now following through on that and part of the whole 'dramas' that she is creating is weaving a web of contacts, media appearances and dramas that will serve her well in getting along the USA political road.

Her rather ordinary and quarrelsome family didn't fit her picture, so have been 'ditched' - and the making public dramas with her husband's family will always guarantee her a front page media presence.

She is shamelessly using the Royal Family in her scheme.

AOC 2.0 🤢🤮

She’s off again. The person who demands privacy now blathering to the press and news channels and anyone who will report / print her words. E.g how “Mail on Sunday privacy battle cost Harry his relationship with his father”: “We upset Royal dynamics by just existing” Quite Nauseating 

This idea she is now putting about that people began to talk about her race as soon as she started dating Harry is not how I recall it.  (Mind you, as we have been reminded "recollections may differ").

When she and H first became 'an item' the British public were overwhelmingly supportive and i don't recall any coverage mentioning race, colour, ethnicity etc.  What was mentioned was that she seemed to have a very strange relationship with the rest of her family, but the first significant 'race' mention I became aware of was definitely from her - when she said that some "senior Royal" had asked what colour the offspring was likely to be.  She then partially backtracked by saying that it wasn't HM the Q or HRH the D of E.  She also started making extraordinary statements that the Archbishop of Canterbury had actually married them the night before - and again had to backtrack - because that was demonstrably false.

I think that "recollections may differ" should be re-phrased to "some don't understand what truth means"