Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't listen to anything past the lie about the wedding....so according to her they got married in a secret ceremony with just him, her and the archbishop of Canterbury? Yea I'm calling bull excrement on that one, the archbishop cannot legally or according to his holy vows marry a couple without witnesses present. "Just the three of us" indeed. I'm sorry but harry really needs fitted up for a new spine and pair of balls because he's lost his own.

18 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Absolutely sick of this silly little girl and her ginger husband!

It is everywhere across the so called news stations.

Oprah managed to look like a spaniel in glasses, not a good look.

603cba4a927c1a.jpg

Thanks a bunch!!! You have now made my spaniel cry.

Edited by Robden

20 hours ago, butchdickason said:

The colour of the baby before he was born was something that everyone, no matter what colour or who they were thought about, it is not racist, but quite a normal question in that the mother is of black heritage and Harry white.  Megan is not in my opinion the inocent or injured party that she makes out to be, more a manipulative opportunist who saw Harry as a means to get on the world stage. 

100% but of course the very similar minority WOKE crowd will jump on this and blow it all up beyond reality.

As always I see that the Palace have remained silent through it all.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

100% but of course the very similar minority WOKE crowd will jump on this and blow it all up beyond reality.

Similar to all walks of life at the moment - non white and don't get your own way, play the racist card.  True or more often not the snowflakes and woke crowd will be all over it like a rash.

It's been getting worse for years.

Just now, Yellow Bear said:

Similar to all walks of life at the moment - non white and don't get your own way, play the racist card.  True or more often not the snowflakes and woke crowd will be all over it like a rash.

It's been getting worse for years.

/\  This. 

Right......how the hell is it racist to wonder about the skin tone of an unborn child?!? I am pretty damn sure like myself most of the public, if not all, had that thought even if in passing. Just like the vast majority will have wondered about the child’s hair colour. Am I racist? Are all those others who had that thought racists too? 

Edited by scolopax

think that the palace is keeping quiet is the best thing...........it appears that the couple are doing plenty of damage to themselves

sky did a poll yesterday with people from the street ....normal folk ......about 3/4 's think the couple are well out of order....the rest are not one bit interested in the debarcle.........and 12 % think the sun shines out of their bottom

I've dropped my mate a text to ask his opinion . He's mixed race , and his wife is white , so slightly different to the royal couple.

His opinion , is that it's a perfectly normal question to ask , and that anyone would be curious , and that both he and his wife , and both families ,  all asked that very question. 

I have several thoughts on the matter. 

I really should stop watching such xxxxx on the telly box.

The only bloke that can sort this mess out is Jeremy kyle. 

I strongly suspect that my mate might be ginger ,  as he shaves his head every day before work , so that he fits in with normal people.

3 hours ago, mel b3 said:

😅😅😅😅😅😅they make my family look normal 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Now that's saying something ........NOOOOOO!   That was cruel. I take that back ..... almost normal:yay:

2 hours ago, scolopax said:

Right......how the hell is it racist to wonder about the skin tone of an unborn child?!? I am pretty damn sure like myself most of the public, if not all, had that thought even if in passing. Just like the vast majority will have wondered about the child’s hair colour. Am I racist? Are all those others who had that thought racists too? 

Comment by Charles apparently when he saw Harry the day he was born....Oh! He has ginger hair.  Hmmmmmm?

Its not as though the Royal Family are pure English protestant. Generations of inter marriage amount all the European aristocracy (and beyond Europe too) has produced a right melting pot of nationalities for their ancestry.

Diana's mother was Francis Shand Kidd,  Shand Kidd's father was Maurice Rothe (aka Rothschild), ethnically Jewish but nobody kicked off about Di being a quarter Jewish

Edited by Vince Green

33 minutes ago, Robden said:

I hope someone will ask the Archbishop if it's true about the pre-wedding. wedding.

If he did, then he's a very naughty boy, and should be investigated.  If he didn't then it shows that they're just trying to cause trouble.

I think that it's probably safe to assume that none of the three are stupid. I also think that they may well have done. The 'bride' would not have had the clout to pull it off so I reckon it would have been down to the 'groom' who with his experience knew exactly what they would have been facing in a few days' time. Who says romance is dead? - apart from PW that is. With such a gesture, he'd have been on a right old promise that night!

9 minutes ago, wymberley said:

I think that it's probably safe to assume that none of the three are stupid. I also think that they may well have done. The 'bride' would not have had the clout to pull it off so I reckon it would have been down to the 'groom' who with his experience knew exactly what they would have been facing in a few days' time. Who says romance is dead? - apart from PW that is. With such a gesture, he'd have been on a right old promise that night!

I'm not so sure. Maybe you give him too much credit.

Anyway, if there was a pre- wedding "wedding" would be legal without witnesses?