Pcp pump

strimmer_13

Well I saw this on another forum and will admit I've bought one to see how many toes I have left by the end of the month. 

Search

Greensen High-Pressure Tire Inflator Hand Pump, 3-Stage Air Gun Rifle Pump, Stainless Steel 4500Psi Air Rifle Filling Stirrup Pump for Automobiles and Motorcycles

1. Greensen High-Pressure Tire Inflator Hand Pump, 3-Stage Air Gun Rifle Pump, Stainless Steel 4500Psi Air Rifle Filling Stirrup Pump for Automobiles and Motorcycles
  2. 31Q4XxUwIkL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  3. 41Ya8p-XY6L._AC_SY200_.jpg
  4. 31raXZtMTjL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  5. 31PKmbpIeDL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  6. 41LP8YDBlTL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  7. 31qXIzmxAtL._AC_SY200_.jpg
The mighty price of 
£5
Delivered 

It's worth it just for the whip and quick fill.

Btw this ain't my listing, I'm just amazed that this can be delivered for that. The postage should be £6 if you used hermes. 

I'm seriously interested to see if this will blow up, I'll wedge it behind a wall and pump first, I've a plug I'll put in the whip and see if it gets to 250bar and if it does it will be the back up to the back up 

10 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Well I saw this on another forum and will admit I've bought one to see how many toes I have left by the end of the month. 

Search

Greensen High-Pressure Tire Inflator Hand Pump, 3-Stage Air Gun Rifle Pump, Stainless Steel 4500Psi Air Rifle Filling Stirrup Pump for Automobiles and Motorcycles

1. Greensen High-Pressure Tire Inflator Hand Pump, 3-Stage Air Gun Rifle Pump, Stainless Steel 4500Psi Air Rifle Filling Stirrup Pump for Automobiles and Motorcycles
  2. 31Q4XxUwIkL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  3. 41Ya8p-XY6L._AC_SY200_.jpg
  4. 31raXZtMTjL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  5. 31PKmbpIeDL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  6. 41LP8YDBlTL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  7. 31qXIzmxAtL._AC_SY200_.jpg
The mighty price of 
£5
Delivered 

It's worth it just for the whip and quick fill.

Btw this ain't my listing, I'm just amazed that this can be delivered for that. The postage should be £6 if you used hermes. 

I'm seriously interested to see if this will blow up, I'll wedge it behind a wall and pump first, I've a plug I'll put in the whip and see if it gets to 250bar and if it does it will be the back up to the back up 

Hello, have you a link where to buy, it certainly looks ok, cheers for posting

14 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Didn't know about sharing direct links but copy and paste that heading into amazon. 

Hello, just ordered one, will look at a filter as I cannot see anything in description 

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, just ordered one, will look at a filter as I cannot see anything in description 

Have no idea on copy and paste 🙄

No different to any other principle of putting compressed air into a tank. I'm aware it's going to be of a poor quality. Ill put a made in UK badge on it, that'll sort that out😁

Thats why I'll test it first, if the pressure

1 holds

2 and as accurate as my pump and dive bottle

This is more of how do they do it? Probably all these parts shipped to a warehouse, assembled, boxed then shipped to the uk. Mental. 

The whip is worth a fiver. 

And if its junk, so be it. I watch and read people spending a hell of a lot more than that on more wasteful junk on here. 

have had no issues so far with a £160 electric pump from China when lowest UK made price was around £600 - obviously going to be a longevity trade off.

At that price for a hand pump worth a go - you pay more for a bike pump - I would add air drier filter(s) which will cost a bit when you take into account the adaptors you need but still a cheap rig.

I bought one after seeing on AGF, if I need to use it I'll just put the filters off my compressor on it. Job jobbed.

Not that I'm likely to pump up a FX 480cc bottle off it.

If it breaks it was worth it for the parts.

Edited by figgy

13 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

I don't bother. I don't believe for 1 moment I'm going to filling up in a environment humid enough to cause 'damage'. 

Tho on the flip side, if you were filling your gun 10 times a week, 52 weeks of the year I'd want something, and it wouldn't be a £5 amazon pump 😂

Has your pump arrived yet ?

15 hours ago, figgy said:

I bought one after seeing on AGF, if I need to use it I'll just put the filters off my compressor on it. Job jobbed.

Not that I'm likely to pump up a FX 480cc bottle off it.

If it breaks it was worth it for the parts.

Hello, was that the £5 one figgy ?

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, these £5 pumps via Amazon, looking at the Chinese supplier one would think they will shipped from China ? As the delivery date was between 8th and 12th, ordered Tuesday night out for delivery, Today via Hermes Swindon, maybe Amazon have a warehouse full of Chinese goods in uk ?

Hello, well mine has arrived and am not on prime, it looks ok but will sort out later as off fishing 👍 thanks for heads up 👍Strimmer 

1 hour ago, strimmer_13 said:

On the other forum some have had them using prime, but mines stating 8th till 14th. 

Not worried when it arrives tbh, I only get excited for new guns 

Talking of which bsa are realising something new today, its in the website 

Ok will see later on the BSA 👍

2 minutes ago, scarecrow243 said:

in review he said it was not regulated

Hello, thanks, the BSA web site mentioned 72 in 22 per fill, then on video he said  pressure drops quick ? Anyway it looks a nice PCP rifle, and on video he said BSA will be releasing other rifles this year, not sure if PCP, 

he did say he got the 72 shots and some shots from another mag but they were dropping i think the rifle looks ok but the price is a bit steep for a short rifle plus it ain't regulated so will it keep the same power or shot count after being used for a while

Edited by scarecrow243

51 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

16149793238434433460757982734864.jpg

16149793476118487850587300679476.jpg

For a fiver it's alright. Same as the other pump I have but it seems this one hasn't been painted. In fact I like this versions looks but it's going back in the box till it needs to be used for the emergency it's intended for

16149795128607935065748491792422.jpg

Hello, I would check you have all the service parts, looking on the Amazon mine is missing a spring thing and seal, it will not get used much just for topping up the SMK 900

Edited by oldypigeonpopper