Two Tits

GREENGRASS

45 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Somebody who is at the very top of his game and would easily compete with any of the photos they have on the Countryfile calendar competition which are entered each Winter , I am sure if Greengrass produced his own calendar it would be well worth owning one. :good:

That is an excellent point. Greengrass if you ever want to produce a calendar or such like of your photos for charity I would definitely buy one. What do think PW?

1 hour ago, yates said:

That is an excellent point. Greengrass if you ever want to produce a calendar or such like of your photos for charity I would definitely buy one. What do think PW?

I am sure they would appeal to a vast amount of admirers , not just the massive on PW , the ones from Countryfile are around a tenner each , so there is certainly good money in selling calendars that appeal to the general public and what better subjects are birds and animal life to have hanging on your wall all year round .

Yet another fantastic photo GG,,,, lots of luck involved, but you still have to be in the right place etc 😊

Despite being a candidate for your upcoming calendar,,,, this one could also head up a caption competition 😁