Football doing its bit to help wildlife...

chrisjpainter

I suspect the actual reason is more simple; changing the 'logos' means new apparel, merchandise and money flowing in - as all the keen supporters will have to have the latest and most up to date kit.

Football isn't about sport any more - it is about money, pure and simple money.

I shoot live quarry and strongly support conservation. I see the two as inherent in each other. 

Yes it is a publicity stunt but we should all be working to avoid mass extinctions due to human activity. Would I shoot an elephant? Yes. Would I be happy for elephants to be hunted to extinction? No. 

7 hours ago, clangerman said:

on plus side if your a fan who shoots you know these three are not worth supporting 

Why? Shooters are surely conservationists? They aren’t saying they are against shooting, by that something should be done to stop species going extinct. 

And its its one day only, so probably just on their website, there may be a few promotional shirts printed, but really, what’s the issue?

3 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

I shoot live quarry and strongly support conservation. I see the two as inherent in each other. 

Yes it is a publicity stunt but we should all be working to avoid mass extinctions due to human activity. Would I shoot an elephant? Yes. Would I be happy for elephants to be hunted to extinction? No. 

Why would you shoot an elephant?

35 minutes ago, southeastpete said:

Why? Shooters are surely conservationists? They aren’t saying they are against shooting, by that something should be done to stop species going extinct. 

as few are closer to the brink of extinction than shooters if they are that big on conservation their next shirt will feature support for us