PETA

aberisle

Just got our post in today and among the usual junk mail was some PETA  junk/begging letter along with a free post return envelope, i just stuffed their propaganda  into their prepaid envelope and posted it back to them, i would have liked to put a brick or something heavy to bump up their postage costs but they have probably got a flat rate for 2nd class post.

If everyone posts their junk back to them that should eat into their funds a bit.

On 04/03/2021 at 13:59, steve_b_wales said:

I remember quite a few years ago the LACS published a free post address. I'm 'sure'  that they received loads of Argos and Yellow Pages books, plus many other items. 

I remember that too. I have often wondered what they did with the old slabs I sent them!

I usually use cornflakes or the like, together with some dog hair. Makes a real mess if they go through those letter opening machines.

EDIT. Just had a thought. What about sending them some glitter in the envelope.....I'm sure they would like it.

Edited by Robden