Be careful what you ask for..............

Walker570

.......some of you on here will have noted me jumping in and accepting the leather offcuts kindly offered by melb's wife Lin.  Weill I went across today to collect what I thought would be a small box of pieces of leather.  I found two large plastic bins, which together I almost struggled to carry to the Land Rover. I am sure half a dozen cows contributed to what was in them.  I have only looked at the topmost pieces and there is some very usable leather in there. I will sort it through in the next 6 months..... yes there is that much and anyhting I cannot use I will put on here and post free of charge to any member who can find a use. Small amounts only which would go in a large envelope.  Watch this space.

Thank you Linda, hope you enjoy the walnuts.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

I will put on here and post free of charge to any member who can find a use. Small amounts only which would go in a large envelope.  Watch this space.

Is there enough...perhaps...to make a medium sized posing pouch? Ahem. For a friend of course....

And for the lady wife maybe a selection of different colours so a small ladies purse could be made for her from two skins? Or perhaps a couple extra (if they'd fit in the envelope) so she could have the same small purse but made from four....?

Edited by enfieldspares

You're very welcome to the leather nev . I reckon she's got enough here to make a leather coat for every member of pigeonwatch . It's a shame that we don't have time to go through it , but theirs just too much of it. More boxes will be coming soon if anyone needs it.

Thankyou for the nuts , Lins old fella has already been stealing them 😅.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

You're very welcome to the leather nev . I reckon she's got enough here to make a leather coat for every member of pigeonwatch . It's a shame that we don't have time to go through it , but theirs just too much of it. More boxes will be coming soon if anyone needs it.

Thankyou for the nuts , Lins old fella has already been stealing them 😅.

I'll drop a bag of walnuts for him personally in the next few days.