OdePro KL52 light

scout

Hi All,

Does anyone have an experience of the OdePro KL52 lamp. I've been using Deben and Lightforce for years and both battery packs have now packed up. Looking for something a bit lighter and smaller.

Will be used scope mounted mainly for bunnies and fox, in all reality max shooting distance is probably about 250metres.

cheers Damean

Good luck on your search, I’ve a gun mounted and a hand held torch in that style. Both red LED pills, both powered by 18650 batteries. They focus so tight you can see the LED circuit matrix. I wouldn’t bother with variable intensity again as it’s always cranked up to maximum. 

Hello, is that with a red filter, one torch to recommend is the night sabre from ludicrous lumins but get the better red pill, buy 4 18650s 30 Q type batteries from torchy boy, that will last about 2 hours each battery, I only use button type batteries as better to screw cap on and still connect well

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, is that with a red filter, one torch to recommend is the night sabre from ludicrous lumins but get the better red pill, buy 4 18650s 30 Q type batteries from torchy boy, that will last about 2 hours each battery, I only use button type batteries as better to screw cap on and still connect well

Hello, that torch you mention looks ok £130 ish for complete kit, the above torch was made for hunting and Andy knows his stuff on night vision, I would think for £100 your get about the same extras as the Ode Pro, I have the Sabre with standard red pill and get 250 yards, the better PiL would give you more clarity with scope reticule