Stop net in the right place

captainhastings

Just went for a walk and took a five yarder with me. I had heard a rabbit run down this hedge a few days ago so I hatched a cunning plan. I walked straight across the field to the center of the hedge. Popped me little net across. Walked back out and around to the end. Gave the hedge a couple of taps. I had the dog with me but he was on a lead as he wasn't needed but his lugs went up and he was looking down to the where the net was.

Bingo I love it when a plan comes together. Even though the rabbit don't look securely netted he was going no where. His head was through and he took a bit of extracting. The net was made by our old friend Tiercel and a double stranded one. 

download.png.6620ff35b7b894ac4880e776fd2342ef.png

Brilliant I'm hanging five now on my permissions to.let the population get back a bit ready for next autumn, the guys happy with rabbits kicking around during the summer but the numbers are way down this year by me and I want to be able to carry on so leaving them.be