SATURDAY NIGHT TAKEAWAY.

DUNKS

You need to try and get to a phone and ring the police or fire service, they may be able to get you released from the contraption that is forcing you to watch the TV. Or maybe posting on here asking for someone close to you to see if mind changing channel for you. 

9 minutes ago, Dougy said:

You need to try and get to a phone and ring the police or fire service, they may be able to get you released from the contraption that is forcing you to watch the TV. Or maybe posting on here asking for someone close to you to see if mind changing channel for you. 

More than my life's worth to change the channel and I want feeding next week. Trying to read!

23 minutes ago, DUNKS said:

More than my life's worth to change the channel and I want feeding next week. Trying to read!

Laptop, head phones and plenty to keep you entertained, ive just been watching Fieldsports channel, then a bit of Peter Kay, 1/2 hours taking the dogs out in a couple of minutes (getting the eyes off one of the dogs LOL) cup of tea then see whats on. 

On 06/03/2021 at 21:20, London Best said:

Completely without talent, the pair of them.

Considering they are worth £62,000,000 each, for messing about on stage and have built up their career over a very long time, we should  all wish to be so talentless ... 

They wouldn’t be on the money they are on if they didn’t bring in the numbers. 

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Considering they are worth £62,000,000 each, for messing about on stage and have built up their career over a very long time, we should  all wish to be so talentless ... 

They wouldn’t be on the money they are on if they didn’t bring in the numbers. 

But how do they sleep at night after pedalling such carp?

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But how do they sleep at night after pedalling such carp?

🤷‍♂️ 

How do footballers sleep at night earning millions after kicking a ball about for 90 minutes a few times a year ... 

I imagine easily enough. 

Ask anyone you know if they feel like they’re paid what they’re worth. Most people would say they should be paid more. 

If I could get someone to pay me millions to muck about I wouldn’t be doing the job I’m doing now. 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

🤷‍♂️ 

How do footballers sleep at night earning millions after kicking a ball about for 90 minutes a few times a year ... 

I imagine easily enough. 

Ask anyone you know if they feel like they’re paid what they’re worth. Most people would say they should be paid more. 

If I could get someone to pay me millions to muck about I wouldn’t be doing the job I’m doing now. 

Sadly, just an illustration of how easily some are pleased and amused?