hide poles

Daz65

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/hunting-hide-carry-bag/_/R-p-180792

i got that along with 4 decathalon hide poles and 4 cross braces. its really good quality. ive also got my bouncer poles and hide gun stand in it with a 1.5x5 rolled up net clipped to the outside of it with the 2 clips on the bottom.  the bottom 5 inches is a really tough ruberised canavas or somthing so you dont poke holes in it over time.

decathalon/solognac are now my go to pretty much. ive slowly replaced all my pigeon gear with decathalon stuff becasue most of it is cheaper and better quality than the competition and its all got a 2 year no drama replacment warrenty. Need them to just hurry up and bring out a rotary magnet and some 3 ply stealth nets and  im gona look sponsored.

only downside is the gear is heavier than most stuff and i can imagine that can present an issue to the less physically capable among us or those who trek to the hide location.

ive  handed jack pyke money for trash for the last time i think. the french have got us totally and utterlly beat on this one it seems

the waterfowl and stalking gear is better than anything in its price range aswell

Edited by Sweet11-87

On 10/03/2021 at 22:22, Sweet11-87 said:

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/hunting-hide-carry-bag/_/R-p-180792

i got that along with 4 decathalon hide poles and 4 cross braces. its really good quality. ive also got my bouncer poles and hide gun stand in it with a 1.5x5 rolled up net clipped to the outside of it with the 2 clips on the bottom.  the bottom 5 inches is a really tough ruberised canavas or somthing so you dont poke holes in it over time.

decathalon/solognac are now my go to pretty much. ive slowly replaced all my pigeon gear with decathalon stuff becasue most of it is cheaper and better quality than the competition and its all got a 2 year no drama replacment warrenty. Need them to just hurry up and bring out a rotary magnet and some 3 ply stealth nets and  im gona look sponsored.

only downside is the gear is heavier than most stuff and i can imagine that can present an issue to the less physically capable among us or those who trek to the hide location.

ive  handed jack pyke money for trash for the last time i think. the french have got us totally and utterlly beat on this one it seems

the waterfowl and stalking gear is better than anything in its price range aswell

ok cheers , the reason for the post was i have read some of the reviews and some have said the bag is not tall enough  poles fall out ?or might be my french lol

7 hours ago, Daz65 said:

ok cheers , the reason for the post was i have read some of the reviews and some have said the bag is not tall enough  poles fall out ?or might be my french lol

nah theyve probably not  colapsed the poles all the way or pushed them down into the canvas/rubber bottom. you have to kind of pry it open a bit  when its new as it pretty robust material and its probably been packed flat for months. when poles are at the bottom i assure you they fit with plenty of room

On 14/03/2021 at 20:54, Sweet11-87 said:

nah theyve probably not  colapsed the poles all the way or pushed them down into the canvas/rubber bottom. you have to kind of pry it open a bit  when its new as it pretty robust material and its probably been packed flat for months. when poles are at the bottom i assure you they fit with plenty of room

cheers  i have ordered one and some cross poles ,so should be all good .thanks

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, hushpower said:

After a while of huggin gear miles spikes will start to poke through the bottom of the holdhall put a tin can in the bottom job sorted

I think that you’ll find that by putting the spiked ends uppermost, they will not be a problem. Or is that too simple and obvious?

OB