28g miss firing

johnny

My Yildiz 410 has just started to do the same but it has had five hard seasons and the thought is it needs a new set of springs and a good clean inside the action.  It is with the gunsmith at this moment.  Job for a gunsmith I think.   I shoot full 19g loads from mine so the recoil idea may not be the answer.

i have a yildiz 28 bore as well and i have had the same problem but its not because it needs a clean as it has only had 75 carts through it from new , the reset for the second barrel has nothing to do with recoil as such , first check that he is releasing the trigger properly between shots before you take it apart as this can affect it (try firing then purposely let go and fire again to check) . The grease that yildiz use is not great though so it may need a degrease and put a good quality lubricant back in.

as with most turkish guns they are great value but may not be particularly well finished mechanically , some burring on the internal mechanicals could be smoothed out a bit better but then the cost would probably go up if they actually had a smith go over them before they went out. 

all the best monster