Decoy kit bag

On pigeons I use a decathlon decoy bag for the deeks and a magnet bag for the batteries. On the marsh I use a proper Bergen. Very comfortable for long walks but doesn’t hold bulky full body decoys as well as the decathlon bag. My friend has the Jack Pyke decoy bag... it falls apart just looking at it. 

The decathlon doesn’t have padded straps so cute into your shoulders if weighted heavily with dead geese etc. 

I use an army surplus bergen .

Its not the biggest bag in the world but extremely  comfortable  to carry heavy loads a long way (unsurprisingly  ) 

And there is no chance of it ripping or failing etc.you can also zip on extra pockets to increase the size  

2 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

On pigeons I use a decathlon decoy bag for the deeks and a magnet bag for the batteries. On the marsh I use a proper Bergen. Very comfortable for long walks but doesn’t hold bulky full body decoys as well as the decathlon bag. My friend has the Jack Pyke decoy bag... it falls apart just looking at it. 

The decathlon doesn’t have padded straps so cute into your shoulders if weighted heavily with dead geese etc. 

Your friend must have a different Jack Pyke bag to me then. I have the 120L one and it is sturdy, comfortable with padded straps and does all I need it to do. I`ve had mine for about 6 years and nothing has fallen off it yet and it shows no sign of wear whatsoever despite having had a lot of use and abuse over the years. Just seen them advertised for about £28. Good price, good product.

I would add that mine is the canvas one and not the shiny lightweight one that I`ve seen advertised for over £40 !

OB

Edited by Old Boggy

7 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Another vote for the genuine Army bergan. The plain green ones are becoming quite rare now in useable condition.

If you buy the ones that have zip off pouches these can be made into a separate day sack.