sold photon xt 4.6 x 42s

dollydip

Committed to purchase and sent U2u re payment and delivery as I could possibly collect- left work for 12 hour shift 5am this morning  - no phone web access on this Job and leaving site not a viable option! Got home and item sold to someone else feeling particularly p’d off.

No contact from you in about 16 hrs what do except me to do not sell it till you see fit to get round to messaging me ,as far as was concerned you were just another time waster you should have checked before you left for work like we all have too ,next time answer messages and don't leave it as long before you message back you have only yourself to blame not me 

No Phone access while on site all  lunches and brakes due to staffing levels due to covid are currently taken on site by the few left trying to do what we can.  

I checked this morning no I contacted you when I finished work and picked up my phone about 12 hours ( after my shift ) to reply to be told its sold.  

I am not Blaming you or anyone certainly not myself for going to work and sticking to the rules and staying onsite to help out. I see trust and ones word is obviously worth nothing and we are all just time wasters apologies .