Using scrap wood

boo

This last week, been upcycling scrap ends into stick tops & laminate, filled this rotten knot with resin to make a usable piece, cut up other pieces & glued up to make laminates , salvaged a bit of burl , managed to cut a couple of veneers off it, also glued up some plywood aswell. 

20210222_143901.jpg

20210224_181122.jpg

20210227_122816.jpg

Blanks marked out and rough cut out .

20210301_153717.jpg

20210228_153927.jpg

So finished results, some came out better than thought , others ok , plywood looks decent, it's a cheap & cheerful material, the burl veneers on the plywood leg cleek I like , not fussed on the stripey one , may strip the shank and ebonise it yet ! Makes a nice change using a bit of wood .

20210309_124112.jpg

20210309_123927.jpg

20210309_123812.jpg

I'm about an hour and half away! On a decent run , trundle in the truck at 60 ! Be grateful! Come in well handy! If you do get a pile together will collect, swap for sticks if you fancy ? Mel it's the first one I've made , honestly, I'm nothing special, a bloke in a shed , having a go ....can pop down most times in the week, I've had a covid jab aswell ...much appreciated 

8 hours ago, boo said:

I'm about an hour and half away! On a decent run , trundle in the truck at 60 ! Be grateful! Come in well handy! If you do get a pile together will collect, swap for sticks if you fancy ? Mel it's the first one I've made , honestly, I'm nothing special, a bloke in a shed , having a go ....can pop down most times in the week, I've had a covid jab aswell ...much appreciated 

I’ll have a sort out for you and let you know 👍