Piers Morgan quit

lampro

Well.well after walking of the news today now he has quit or moved on his arrogance has got the best of him, loved what he done during covid and got the answers we all wanted but eventually got bored of his rants for half hr at 6.30 in the morning 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad he has gone, he is nothing but a self opiniated loud mouth, in his past he hacked dead kids phones and put up false pictures of British troops torturing Iraqi's leading to retaliations against British troops.

He doesn't care for anyone except himself and the money he will make out of it.

6 minutes ago, zipdog said:

I hate Piers Morgan but he’s spot on in this case and can’t believe he hasn’t got more support.

Harry and Megan are ridiculous at the moment.  

Other than exchanging 'dislike' for 'hate' I agree with the sentiments in your post. It will only get worse.

I'm no fan of the guy personally. My only worry is as much as I dislike him, he is one of the few counter balances to an overly left leaning woke mainstream media and he wasn't afraid to air alternative views regardless of if I agreed with them or not. I feel its a bad day for free speech in this country. 

As for the weatherman having a chip on his shoulder or not, he has done no worse than what Morgan had been doing for years on GMB, i was getting tired of listening to Morgans persistent daily rant and bashing of anyone and every one, even to the point of having his side kick editors join in the bashing club. 

if i was the weather man i would have done exactly the same,  you can only take so much until you pop, im very surprised he stayed as long as he had. 

The Tory ministers will be pleased that they won’t get grilled by him anymore - Suzanna Reid might be able to get a word in now - poor thing makes me want to give her a cuddle.

All this Meg & Haz nonsense is a distraction from the real news of nurses getting 1% pay rise .

35 minutes ago, the hitman said:

The Tory ministers will be pleased that they won’t get grilled by him anymore - Suzanna Reid might be able to get a word in now - poor thing makes me want to give her a cuddle.

All this Meg & Haz nonsense is a distraction from the real news of nurses getting 1% pay rise .

Spot on I hate the man and have little respect for Harry and Meg. They are just trying to stay in the lime light Yet they wanted privacy. P Morgan just became outspoken and likes to hear his own irritating voice and just wanted to dominate the programme and use it for his own innuendo Regardless of anyone else wanting to speak. Just watched a clip on utube and looks like he does'nt like recieving what he has been giving out for years 

52 minutes ago, the hitman said:

Yea, it’s her not getting many words in that makes me want to give her a ‘cuddle’

Hello, Good Morning Britain 👍 oh no it's GOODBY yyyyyyy, as he heads to the door 🤔😀 , I can just hear the 😂, but 41,000 said 👏

1 hour ago, sabel25 said:

Spot on I hate the man and have little respect for Harry and Meg. They are just trying to stay in the lime light Yet they wanted privacy. P Morgan just became outspoken and likes to hear his own irritating voice and just wanted to dominate the programme and use it for his own innuendo Regardless of anyone else wanting to speak. Just watched a clip on utube and looks like he does'nt like recieving what he has been giving out for years 

Have to agree, maybe another Pack Ham 🤔

9 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I'm no fan of the guy personally. My only worry is as much as I dislike him, he is one of the few counter balances to an overly left leaning woke mainstream media and he wasn't afraid to air alternative views regardless of if I agreed with them or not. I feel its a bad day for free speech in this country. 

This is pretty much my thinking on the matter . He's probably the last broadcaster , that will say what normal people are thinking. 

7 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I don't like Morgan, but he was a ratings success. They will find it hard to replace him.

The weatherman should be out on his ear. He should have stuck to the weather, with the chip firmly on his shoulder.

You're perfectly correct Gordon,  but it would be just about impossible to sack him because of his colour.