lampro

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, old'un said:

Stop Funding Hate is calling for a boycott of anyone who advertises with GB News…https://pressgazette.co.uk/gb-news-advertising-boycott/

twitter...https://twitter.com/hashtag/dontfundgbnews

More nasty bullying from this collective of the left and so-called liberals. Do they fear the truth much like Mr Beresford did with Piers Morgan?

44 minutes ago, ditchman said:

just reported .........

Duchess of sussex has made a formal complaint to ITV on comments made by Peirce Morgan.........

:lol:

er we go..............good job she aint a member of Pigeonwatch.........we would all be dong time by now ...:w00t:

From the Mail "Ms Markle is understood to have gone directly to ITV's CEO Carolyn McCall, the former boss of the left-wing Guardian newspaper, who said yesterday they were 'dealing with' Piers hours before he quit"

That she can go straight through with her version to the CEO and get someone 'dealt with' makes her VERY a dangerous enemy.  IF TRUE this is very dangerous.

7 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Stop funding hate can go away in short sharp jerky movements

I am always amazed by the professionally offended of Twitter that they have so much time to spout such nonsense and put so much effort into it. They are probably all claiming furlough cash from the evil Tory government. 

1 minute ago, oscarsdad said:

I am always amazed by the professionally offended of Twitter that they have so much time to spout such nonsense and put so much effort into it. They are probably all claiming furlough cash from the evil Tory government. 

I suspect you are quite correct!:good:

looking on PW and other platforms this Markle/Harry thing as created more divide in the UK and put race relations back by 10-20 years, hate to think where it will all end, I do feel sorry for my country and what its become and becoming, all we need now is Packham chipping in.

10 minutes ago, old'un said:

looking on PW and other platforms this Markle/Harry thing as created more divide in the UK and put race relations back by 10-20 years, hate to think where it will all end, I do feel sorry for my country and what its become and becoming, all we need now is Packham chipping in.

I think that's the whole problem caused by government policy, all this nonsense of "positive" discrimination, making a song and dance when someone black does something or fronts something, why even bring colour or race into it, surely in a fair and non-discriminatory society applying for jobs and achievements should be colour blind and simply down to personal merits, all these woke idiots highlighting colour or race all the time is stupid and does nothing but fuel division down the lines that they highlight, I.e colour and race. 

Like him or not he is among the best interviewers we have.he asked questions and would not give in until he got an answer.everyone in the country/world will have an opinion on the so far one sided account of the life of two of the most cosseted people in this country.i have my view as do others and I feel the same as piers with regard her claims.on the face of it she has cut her own family out of her life taking her father to court along with a long list of newspapers.she claims racism at the palace and in our media yet goes to live in the one country that has a massive racist divide.the queen has got moral standards of the highest order and if Harry and meg had any concerns I am sure she would have been very quick to get it sorted.i wonder how long the limelight will last on this pair as when it fades I am sure we may see another divorce involving a member of our royal family.which no doubt will be another round of money spinning interviews for one but leave the other in no man's land so to speak.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

From the Mail "Ms Markle is understood to have gone directly to ITV's CEO Carolyn McCall, the former boss of the left-wing Guardian newspaper, who said yesterday they were 'dealing with' Piers hours before he quit"

That she can go straight through with her version to the CEO and get someone 'dealt with' makes her VERY a dangerous enemy.  IF TRUE this is very dangerous.

Yesterday afternoon there was a news article that popped up on my phone from The Metro - something like "ITV Stands by Meghan Malarkey"  - a few hours before the Piers announcement

As my wife said - she has played the two big cards - Race and Mental Health - This has been so choreographed to give her stage front with a narrative that if anybody tries to stand up to will see them covered in an avalanche of woke vehemence these people will be de-platformed. Piers has gone. I wouldn't be surprised if this even gets Alex Belfield on YouTube because he is very vocal against Ginger and Whinger!

2 hours ago, old'un said:

Stop Funding Hate is calling for a boycott of anyone who advertises with GB News…https://pressgazette.co.uk/gb-news-advertising-boycott/

twitter...https://twitter.com/hashtag/dontfundgbnews

one less advert for ,  V I poo , veet , , canasten ,  and , cornflakes ,   wont worry them too much :lol:.

3 hours ago, old'un said:

Never better said totally agree

The expression of surprise on the overweight spaniels face when brown was mentioned was so put on.

You'd think her friends would have told her she looks like a dog - but she's likely surrounded by peeps who are scared to be honest.

Edited by Dave-G