Ammo boxes - loads of uses!

Accuspell

Rodent proof storage for much less than the price of plastic! A really cool way of keeping your shooting bits and bobs together, cartridge storage or plenty of other uses. As a tool box, or ideal size if you have pistols. If not for your shooting stuff, how about for seeds or chemicals for the garden - safe, dry and rat proof. Talking of rats, or moles, for your trapping kit all in one place - way better than a bucket or bag have a decko at these genuine, in many cases unissued, ammo tins. 2 different sizes.

I must point out - any painting on them has to be done by law before they are released. The military do the painting. We haven't touched them other than offload and put them in my shed, but 10 minutes with a wire brush on the electric drill and a rattle can (it was the colour I had OK!) will transform them, any red is only surface rust.

12g ammo box - the olive coloured one with foam lining, unissued. Will hold 28 boxes of 25 cartridges (700 12g cartridges, even 3" magnum). Ridges permit stacking. 19 x 10 x 10 inches.  £20 each plus £8 carriage per box.  I have about 8 left.

40mm grenade box - green and yellow, which I have painted to bright green. Will hold 16 boxes of 25 12g cartridges (400 12g cartridges, again 3" magnum), rubber seal all around lid, makes it watertight. These have corner feet for stacking. 18 x 10 x 6 inches.  £15 each plus carriage (£8 with Hermes).  Plenty left (40 odd!)

Both of these boxes have clamp down lids that are closed tight by a cam action of the lever clasps each end.

DELIVERY - depending on where you are, I might be coming close to be able to hand over and save you the carriage cost.

DSC_0275.JPG

DSCN5622.jpg

DSCN5625.jpg

DSCN5624.jpg

DSCN5628.jpg

DSCN5628.jpg

DSCN5629.jpg

DSCN5630.jpg

DSCN5631.jpg

DSC_0338.JPG

DSC_0339.JPG

Edited by Accuspell
I forgot to put the prices on!

On 12/03/2021 at 09:54, rimfire4969 said:

Ok thanks. I’m not very centrally located, matter of fact I’m at the end in Cornwall. 

One and All - I hail from Mylor Bridge.  it would be a shame to miss out for the sake of the price of a couple of Starbucks coffees!