A Visit To The Farm Part 1 Video

37 minutes ago, snow white said:

I can’t see the point of this video 

The point was it was a nice day out.

1 minute ago, JKD said:

A video showing results would be better IMO. Also, IMHO, a nice day's shooting doesn't involve laying on cardboard and padding 😏 Go get muddy fella 👍

It was a nice days shooting IMHO, plenty of videos on youtube where you can see stuff being shot.

2 minutes ago, GreatOutdoors said:

The point was it was a nice day out.

It was a nice days shooting IMHO, plenty of videos on youtube where you can see stuff being shot.

Not trying to pick an argument,,,, and yes, you are correct,,,, plenty of stuff on YouTube. A very short video showing a narrow view and some kit, some of it 'dubious', doesn't amount to "a nice day out" IMHO 😉

1 minute ago, JKD said:

Not trying to pick an argument,,,, and yes, you are correct,,,, plenty of stuff on YouTube. A very short video showing a narrow view and some kit, some of it 'dubious', doesn't amount to "a nice day out" IMHO 😉

No probs. You know what they say about opinions.Dubious is an interesting word, as an adjective it means 'hesitating' or 'doubting', so I was not hesitant.Doubting, what are you doubting that I had fun or that I was not a 'real' hunter as I did not get muddy?Dubious can also mean 'suspect' or 'not to be relied upon'.So again, how do (given the last two definitions of dubious have any relevance to the video.So you are not trying to pick an argument, well, this is not true and in fact really does not matter whether you are or not JKD,

1 minute ago, GreatOutdoors said:

No probs. You know what they say about opinions.Dubious is an interesting word, as an adjective it means 'hesitating' or 'doubting', so I was not hesitant.Doubting, what are you doubting that I had fun or that I was not a 'real' hunter as I did not get muddy?Dubious can also mean 'suspect' or 'not to be relied upon'.So again, how do (given the last two definitions of dubious have any relevance to the video.So you are not trying to pick an argument, well, this is not true and in fact really does not matter whether you are or not JKD,

Just voicing my opinion, which is allowed, as you posted a video with the title as it says,,,, but it wasn't a nice day's shooting, it was a couple of minutes showing the things I said previously. Also, not doubting anything. The dubious statement refers to the kit,,,, cardboard and what looks like a kids mattress/quilt,,,, not the standard kit of a 'serious' shooter. Again, IMHO.

Have a nice day, or couple of minutes,,,, maybe 👍

6 minutes ago, JKD said:

Just voicing my opinion, which is allowed, as you posted a video with the title as it says,,,, but it wasn't a nice day's shooting, it was a couple of minutes showing the things I said previously. Also, not doubting anything. The dubious statement refers to the kit,,,, cardboard and what looks like a kids mattress/quilt,,,, not the standard kit of a 'serious' shooter. Again, IMHO.

Have a nice day, or couple of minutes,,,, maybe 👍

Well, I guess as it is a forum yes, opinions are allowed, as is mine, which was I had a nice day.So if someone says they had 'a nice day out', then you say,'it was not a nice dayout', that is is an opinion, which according to you we are allowed to have.Actually the pad and the cardboard I was using have most definitely served me well in terms of shooting / bagging.You also have a nice day or chat in a couple of minutes.Well, you must be a 'serious' shooter as you have all the kit and get 'muddy',lol.Nice, now I know what defines a 'serious' shooter,lol.

10 minutes ago, JKD said:

You need to change the title of the video, as it does not show a nice day out,,,, is that an agreeable opinion for you? 😂

Look, it is all at the end of the day a matter of your opinion and mine.I cannot sit here and chat anymore as I am going out to do some not serious shooting.You hang by the computer or your mobile and when you come up with a decent title for the 'not fun day' video, please let me know.We can chat again when I get back from another fun day out, at least I will be out.

oops, think hes taken the hump, his videos are now private.

2 hours ago, snow white said:

I can’t see the point of this video 

Think you could have waited, this was “A Visit To The Farm Part 1”...part 2 may have been much better.

1 hour ago, JKD said:

A video showing results would be better IMO. Also, IMHO, a nice day's shooting doesn't involve laying on cardboard and padding 😏 Go get muddy fella 👍

Edited by old'un

1 hour ago, old'un said:

oops, think hes taken the hump, his videos are now private.

Think you could have waited, this was “A Visit To The Farm Part 1”...part 2 may have been much better.

Well he should have put both parts up at the same time. You can't post a topic containing a video that short, with an incorrect title and expect positive feedback.

What he showed, with all due respect, is an 'image' of a really nice Sunday roast, with a picture of the receipt of ingredients, folded in half at the bottom of the bag 😏

Hopefully he will post the results video,,,, minus the actual shooting of 'things' as there are "many on YouTube already" , and he might get more positive replies 😉

I have a few of my own shooting exploits on YouTube from several years ago, with a couple containing just 'kill-shots', but mainly showing everything to do with the outing,,,, why, roughly where, when and how, the emotions, the getting in position and so on,,,, but mainly about the environment and the wildlife encounters etc whilst shooting. But,,,, all my vids have honest titles to the content, ie they are 'what it says on the tin' 😏

My comments are meant as constructive criticism, obviously taken as derogatory which they are not !

20 minutes ago, JKD said:

Well he should have put both parts up at the same time. You can't post a topic containing a video that short, with an incorrect title and expect positive feedback.

What he showed, with all due respect, is an 'image' of a really nice Sunday roast, with a picture of the receipt of ingredients, folded in half at the bottom of the bag 😏

Hopefully he will post the results video,,,, minus the actual shooting of 'things' as there are "many on YouTube already" , and he might get more positive replies 😉

I have a few of my own shooting exploits on YouTube from several years ago, with a couple containing just 'kill-shots', but mainly showing everything to do with the outing,,,, why, roughly where, when and how, the emotions, the getting in position and so on,,,, but mainly about the environment and the wildlife encounters etc whilst shooting. But,,,, all my vids have honest titles to the content, ie they are 'what it says on the tin' 😏

My comments are meant as constructive criticism, obviously taken as derogatory which they are not !

Part 2 being better was tongue in cheek.