. 243 rifle with moderator

speaky

34 minutes ago, hairysausagefingers said:

Cheers Harry - nice talking to you and I'll drop you a message about collection shortly. 

All sorted now thanks chaps. 

If I'm reading this right and you've just taken up an offer on someone else's wanted thread from under their nose, I'm sorry to say that's pretty poor form.

The gun was already listed on GunWatch this weekend, so not quite as bad as it seems.

https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/413835-243-wanted/?tab=comments#comment-3831614

Hairy posted a “243 wanted” thread on Friday. 

Harry 136 messaged him on that thread 7 hours ago. Hairy replied to say he would PM him. Harry 136 also messaged on this thread, to which Hairy replied. 

To me it looks a complete freak occurrence and unfortunate cross threads. 

I have no idea! I have no connection to any party involved. Just trying to piece it together from what I can see and the assumption that no one would knowingly steal another’s purchase. 

You have been very unfortunate in this instance, if it’s any consolation Hairy’s wanted post did predate your thread by a few days, so if everyone had their act together you wouldn’t have felt so cheated as it would have been done and dusted yesterday. Anyway. I’ve already become too involved so dropping back out of the thread. 

Good luck with your search 👍

Edited by WalkedUp

13 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

I have no idea! I have no connection to any party involved. Just trying to piece it together from what I can see and the assumption that no one would knowingly steal another’s purchase. 

You have been very unfortunate in this instance, if it’s any consolation Hairy’s wanted post did predate your thread by a few days, so if everyone had their act together you wouldn’t have felt so cheated as it would have been done and dusted yesterday. Anyway. I’ve already become too involved so dropping back out of the thread. 

Good luck with your search 👍

Thank you

8 hours ago, speaky said:

350-400

Ive for an ASE Utra moderator for sale, £100. Pretty much bomb proof. 

You can pickup a 243 to go with it fairly easily and come in under £400 👍🏻

http://bulletsnguns.co.uk/index.php/product/remington-model-7-243/

Ive got a model 7 in 308 and it’s a cracker. Might have to pay a few quid to get that screw cut is all.