Windproof lighter ???.

samboy

Hi gang.

I'm looking to buy a turbo type windproof lighter. Can anyone recommend a decent one ?.

Thanks all.

Zippo ,  all day - every day .

And the life time guarantee works , one of mine I've  had for at least 35 years - it's been back twice .

If you picked on an old knackered one for next to nowt , send it to zippo - it'll come back like new or you'll get a new one + all the old bits back !

Zippo for Europe is in Germany - Google will find the address .

Send your lighter to America and they'll send it to Germany for you .

Last time , after about a month I got a letter from an America telling me how it works , next day lighter turned up - from the fatherland .

17 hours ago, cuffy said:

Zippo ,  all day - every day .

And the life time guarantee works , one of mine I've  had for at least 35 years - it's been back twice .

If you picked on an old knackered one for next to nowt , send it to zippo - it'll come back like new or you'll get a new one + all the old bits back !

Back when I used to smoke , I contacted zippo about repairing my lighter . They said that they'd happily repair it for free , but the post office would probably find it and destroy it before it got to them , as it had contained lighter fuel . I didn't want to risk it as it had great sentimental value. I was gutted.

23 hours ago, samboy said:

Hi gang.

I'm looking to buy a turbo type windproof lighter. Can anyone recommend a decent one ?.

Thanks all.

this what you need bud  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Funxim-Electric-Rechargeable-Windproof-Indicator/dp/B082NLVMCK/ref=asc_df_B082NLVMCK/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=411345580260&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17184908287071593876&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006976&hvtargid=pla-859456359816&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=89027258306&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=411345580260&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17184908287071593876&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006976&hvtargid=pla-859456359816

On 14/03/2021 at 15:40, samboy said:

Hi gang.

Thanks all.

Hello, let us know what you get Sam