Electronic fox call

Zetter

11 minutes ago, Zetter said:

Cheers Steve

It seems to me that Icotech have knocked Foxpro out of the market a bit? When I was looking a couple of years ago it was all foxpro but you almost cant seem to find them now. 

I agree. As the Foxpro is made in the USA, it can and is difficult to get them, or at least spare parts. My remote control went faulty once and would have taken ages to get it replaced. Luckily, I found the fault. The Spitfire model states that it can be used to 100 yards, but in practice, I've found that 75 yards is about the best.

I would certainly get an Icotech one if I was you. I was tempted to get one myself recently and sell the Foxpro, but I'll hang on to it until it pack in. It's at least 6 years old now, if not more, and is used a few times a year.

I got the Icotec 350, had it some years and it is a handy bit of kit easy to add sounds too and never let me down, sound quality and range are good. I also bought at a later date the decoy to go on it which seems ok but dont use in long grass as it get tangled up.

• 2 weeks later...