Biden tumbles

Walker570

Biden fell three times when climbing the stairs up to Airforce One and they say the stairs had been altered by the Russians although many Democrats say Trump left them in a dangerous condition and all stairs have been removed from the Whitehouse as aprecautionary measure in case they had been sabotaged as well.

he's the 3rd one in recent times...including obama

listened to bidens speech before kamala 's yesterday...........starting to talk gibberish....something not right mentally there...then kamala took over ...very strident and presidential...........christ knows what she would be like as a presidenrt...........

28 minutes ago, ditchman said:

he's the 3rd one in recent times...including obama

listened to bidens speech before kamala 's yesterday...........starting to talk gibberish....something not right mentally there...then kamala took over ...very strident and presidential...........christ knows what she would be like as a presidenrt...........

My Oregonian friends, registered democrats, both voted republican this time round because they were very concerned that Biden would win the presidency, resign due to ill health and Kamala Harris get in.

They believe that she is very dangerous for the US

4 minutes ago, amateur said:

My Oregonian friends, registered democrats, both voted republican this time round because they were very concerned that Biden would win the presidency, resign due to ill health and Kamala Harris get in.

They believe that she is very dangerous for the US

in what way do you rekon ?.........what will she support/do/politics.........................i think whatever she will do she will be RUTHLESS....think there might be a little chip on her shoulder from somewhere........(just my opinion)

seeing Biden in years gone by............he was a good oritor and a real firebrand.........its all gone now...Harris has got to be the one to watch....

1 minute ago, Lloyd90 said:

America is quite far right with a lot of things, perhaps a swing to the left would be a change many over there would welcome 🤔🤷‍♂️

maybe some would...............but most americans see the word "Left" as communist...................just aint going to happen ...or in several generations time either