Dogs Found

The Heron

5 minutes ago, holloway said:

There's a surprise then ,to much to hope they get proper sentences ,does anyone know what the longest sentence ever given for these old scum is ?

Depends on the crime, two tried to rob a pensioner a couple of years ago with a screwdriver and received a death sentence from said pensioner with his own screwdriver :whistling:

37 minutes ago, holloway said:

There's a surprise then ,to much to hope they get proper sentences ,does anyone know what the longest sentence ever given for these old scum is ?

Most likely, none.

They know the law and conditions that apply to it's application better than the police?

1 hour ago, The Heron said:

83 stolen dogs found in guess where a travellers site in Ipswich according to the BBC news website. 

That's not very liberal of you.

Saw it on local news where they skirted round the obvious but having a free mind and the ability to think for myself I was on it in a millisecond.

Some stabbings there a few years ago.

I like looking at the mug shots to maintain my visual alert system. It's surprising how you can get a feel for the look and even family traits.

16 minutes ago, yod dropper said:

That's not very liberal of you.

Saw it on local news where they skirted round the obvious but having a free mind and the ability to think for myself I was on it in a millisecond.

Some stabbings there a few years ago.

I like looking at the mug shots to maintain my visual alert system. It's surprising how you can get a feel for the look and even family traits.

Like the wrong number of fingers and apparent single figure IQ?

Unfortunately the swear filter won't let me put my real thoughts..... 

A few years back a family member from down kent who worked in the police dog unit was on his way home from work with his Belgian shepherd when he seen a leader of the local travelers community that had a warrant out for his arrest driving the opposite direction in a stolen 4x4 .

He swung round and followed him calling in as he did .

He followed him up to the entrance of the site he was boss of and was not aware the van behind him a few cars back was also going there. He was surrounded and pretty badly beaten up as was his dog but thankfully the dog managed to bite a few of them before being knocked out .... the good news is that very quickly the police piled in and arrested a few inc the leader . Both my family member and the dog had to have emergency medical attention .

6 of them got prison time as the forensics matched his dog bite marks ..... 

He now heads up a special team investigating travelers .... 

Edited by hodge911

Regarding this spate of dog thefts, I said day one it’s going to be travellers (and in fairness everyone I knew said exactly the same thing). Dog theft, fleecing old people for dreadful gardening / building work and fly tipping it’s all a cornered market isn’t it? 

Down the road for us an enterprising Asian law student, who in his spare time to make pocket money, ran a web site flogging labelled clothing was reported to have been stabbed to death in broad daylight outside his house ‘by a group of males’ - the attack was in broad daylight, there were loads of witnesses and the ‘description gap’ in the  BBC reporting was like a massive vacuum. And yes, I said at the time it would be a gang of black boys.

Okay, so this is 2 for 2 just in the last week but there is a certain predictability to certain crimes and the ‘groups’ responsible. 

Is this racist if it’s true or statistically correct / demonstrable? Serious question.

I must be getting old and out of touch with modern reality because I have a similar common sense conflict on the subject of stop and search in that there is close to zero point in stopping and searching an old white lady, when the sweet spot demographic is going to be 12-30 black males (as the core group most statistically probable to be doing the stabbing or being the stabbed).

2 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Regarding this spate of dog thefts, I said day one it’s going to be travellers (and in fairness everyone I knew said exactly the same thing). Dog theft, fleecing old people for dreadful gardening / building work and fly tipping it’s all a cornered market isn’t it? 

Down the road for us an enterprising Asian law student, who in his spare time to make pocket money, ran a web site flogging labelled clothing was reported to have been stabbed to death in broad daylight outside his house ‘by a group of males’ - the attack was in broad daylight, there were loads of witnesses and the ‘description gap’ in the  BBC reporting was like a massive vacuum. And yes, I said at the time it would be a gang of black boys.

Okay, so this is 2 for 2 just in the last week but there is a certain predictability to certain crimes and the ‘groups’ responsible. 

Is this racist if it’s true or statistically correct / demonstrable? Serious question.

I must be getting old and out of touch with modern reality because I have a similar common sense conflict on the subject of stop and search in that there is close to zero point in stopping and searching an old white lady, when the sweet spot demographic is going to be 12-30 black males (as the core group most statistically probable to be doing the stabbing or being the stabbed).

We all know that, the hard bit to comprehend is quite why the Police are so bloody useless?

About time! So many dogs have been nicked locally. Hope mates and farmers get theirs back. Must of been some pressure put on and good intel. Normally the law will not not go on there. This and a piece on ITV news other day, highlighting the poaching and coursing going on locally, all good. That was filmed over a year ago, but better late than never.         NB

35 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Ssssshhh . Can you please stop telling the truth,  as it upsets too many people. 

7 hours ago, 243deer said:

If anyone you know has had a dog stolen it might be worth them contacting Suffolk police 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-56475355#:~:text=Eighty-three dogs believed stolen,suspicion of conspiracy to steal

No surprise where they were found though.

The sad thing is the whole camp must know what’s going and are all happy to say nothing.