Bristol protests now....

ditchman

A - bloody-appalled at what is happening in Bristol now...........loads of thugs ...hoodies ...ecoterroista....white rastaferians ....swampies......burning ...looting.......all because this country is trying to stop people dying..............im sure its going to spread to other cities in the next few days.......

whattapp...facebook....twitter et bloody el....have a big part to play in this.........cause that what the brainless turn to nwhe they get board...........

distgusted of cantley

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, clangerman said:

our police force do this every time they mince about until the place in on fire then decide to act when it’s to late and out numbered no doubt hear the excuses on the local news shortly 

All the police can do is arrest them, keep them in custody and then charge them. Most will get bail and that's were it all ends. The police have no power to punish them , that is the responsibility of the criminal justice system and that's were it all falls down.They will then receive hardly any punishment. They know this apart from the little inconvenience of being arrested, nothing will happen. 

Oh and by the way, if they go before the courts thousands of pounds of tax payers money will be given in legal aid to money grabbing solicitors who will do all they can to make sure they are not punished.

I have said it before our legal system is not only failing women from sexual offences, it is failing every citizen of our country.

29 minutes ago, ditchman said:

these are all jerermy corbyns MOMENTUM supportors................will put money on that......................"Boris where are yer water cannons"........just make them soaking wet and bone cold......

Absolutely.and it is now well past the time that police had water cannon.or at least have the fire brigade use their tenders. 

If that was happening to that scale in northern ireland you can bet your backside the police would have deployed water cannon and possibly AEP baton rounds. After the London riots a few years ago when the police shot one person I'm surprised they put up with this messing about.

After the trouble from football supporters in Glasgow, some of the officers on duty have tested positive for covid. Do these brain dead idiots not understand that every riot is a potential super spreader event.

22 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

If that was happening to that scale in northern ireland you can bet your backside the police would have deployed water cannon and possibly AEP baton rounds. After the London riots a few years ago when the police shot one person I'm surprised they put up with this messing about.

After the trouble from football supporters in Glasgow, some of the officers on duty have tested positive for covid. Do these brain dead idiots not understand that every riot is a potential super spreader event.

Agreed. These idiots and the 'anti-lockdowners' will soon be moaning/crying if we have to have another lockdown, to help to stop people dying.

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

"Boris where are yer water cannons".

Corbyn's mate Kahn sold them (at a large loss).

46 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

Do these brain dead idiots not understand that every riot is a potential super spreader event.

They don't care; they are repeatedly reminded that it only seriously risks the older and the less well.

As I understand it, part of what they are protesting about is the new bill that 'promises' tougher laws on protesting, particularly disruptive and violent protesting.

Au contraire, everyone would agree the best way to demonstrate your commitment to peaceful protest is to smash up a city, hospitalise police officers, set fire to vehicles and buildings. It’s the renta-mob, BLM lot again. If you attack the police you deserve many, many broken bones and bits. 

Bring back public birching say I. Ten lashes for first offence, bet the re offending rate would drop an awful lot and even first offenders would dwindle to little leaving just the hardcore terrorists who deserve it.

I'm all for freedom of speech and being allowed to demonstrate but not violence and looting. Animals that need treating as such.

Never mind spraying them with water cannons, spray them with paraffin and see how quick they are at starting fires. Only kidding with paraffin.

Edited by figgy

Most of these people turning up to riots probably got a text from their mates to say, come on down! It will be a laugh, we can chuck a few bricks and run away.

Then the mob mentality takes over and even moderate people can get swept up in the moment. The problem with a lot of these people is they have never been on the receiving end of a right good bootin, a size 9 in the mouth really brings a dose of reality. I fear we are past that stage to the point they need to swallow their own teeth

4 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

Most of these people turning up to riots probably got a text from their mates to say, come on down! It will be a laugh, we can chuck a few bricks and run away.

Then the mob mentality takes over and even moderate people can get swept up in the moment. The problem with a lot of these people is they have never been on the receiving end of a right good bootin, a size 9 in the mouth really brings a dose of reality. I fear we are past that stage to the point they need to swallow their own teeth

Yes, I agree ......... but - when we had the anti hunting bill - WE (as in many on this forum) went and demonstrated.  But it was peaceful, good humoured - the police who I saw were chatting happily with the demonstrators - because we did what a peaceful demonstration is supposed to do.  We didn't beat the Blair bill, but no one was hurt and respect was earned.

19 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

These are professional rioters and the cause is irrelevant. Save the planet, anti-lockdown, anti-Tory, anti-just about everything. They need to be taught a harsh lesson. 

15 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Agreed on all points

But just where are you going to find a police chief who actually has a pair?:w00t: