FUD decoys, hide, poles, magnet. Cheap bundle!

86inch

I have for sale some pigeon shooting gear.

12 pigeon FUDs, 6 crow FUDs, large camo hide, 4 poles in bag, Canvas rucksack plus a rotary magnet.

The magnet was working last time I used it but might need a new remote and doesn't have a battery (unless I can find it).

£75 for the lot, collection from just south of Lincoln. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gLH6nhF9DkYpKnFd9

Cheers, i'll bear it in mind i'm just trying to clear loads of stuff out that i don't use anymore so more interested in shifting it on that getting top-dollar for it...

I've got a shed and garage full of stuff i don't use or need 🙂

2 hours ago, 86inch said:

Cheers, i'll bear it in mind i'm just trying to clear loads of stuff out that i don't use anymore so more interested in shifting it on that getting top-dollar for it...

If you can't sell it locally to you then stick it all in the next sporting auction around your way , there used to be one at Kings Lynn twice a year but it packed up and I believe Chifftens ? took it on , save all the posting large items and everything sells , some items make good money and others not so good , swings and roundabouts .:hmm:

There is one near me in Norfolk but it is to far for you to come , Whatever you decide then GOOD LUCK with the sale .

On 22/03/2021 at 16:42, 86inch said:

Where abouts are you. I may be interested.