Reloading Data for 20g Fibre

13 hours ago, Continental Shooter said:

what powder?

13 hours ago, Continental Shooter said:

what powder?

I’m open to suggested loads,  not restricted to one powder. I’ve seen suggested data for various powders including Vectan A1 and A0, Maxam CSB3 and Psb +2sp etc but yet to see a load recipe for fibre at 26/27g lead without adjusting 24 or 28g loads. As I’m new to reloading I’d rather go with precise tested loads.

Eley cartridges are owned by maxam. So i would have thought if you was to aquire and strip one of  there grand prix 20 gauge 26 gram fibre it would be a good place to start. When you've found some different loads get them tested first. 

Edited by mellors
Extra info

On 28/03/2021 at 09:27, mellors said:

Eley cartridges are owned by maxam. So i would have thought if you was to aquire and strip one of  there grand prix 20 gauge 26 gram fibre it would be a good place to start. When you've found some different loads get them tested first. 

Hi, I could do that but to be honest I wanted to try to improve on the standard mass produced fare and I know some loaders rate their loads better than those you can buy. 

15 minutes ago, chip000 said:

Hi, I could do that but to be honest I wanted to try to improve on the standard mass produced fare and I know some loaders rate their loads better than those you can buy. 

Will send some data for Alliant Unique