Wanted Builder/Patio layer /Odd job Man Mablethorpe area for couple of weeks work around JUNE time

vulpinehunter

We will need the following trades person( wasn't that politically correct!! )

Builder....Roofer with fibreglass experience....Concrete floor layer.....Double glazer/Double glazing firm....Painter.....odd job person strong type!! 

Patio layer.

All the above must be able to work unsupervised and under supervision without getting uptight, a sense of humour is a must and be willing to stop to get the job done if needed.  

We are moving and will need two concrete bases putting down with some pipe work for toilet/washroom.

One base is for workshop the other is for conservatory we will need conservatory putting up and supplying as well.

The roof will be fibreglass and will need making good with existing fibre glass roof.

We also will need builder to knock out some brickwork make good and help/ or complete some loft flooring.

Knock out window to make doorway and fit UPVC double doors.

There will be some paving slabs to be laid and other ground work with wood and common sense a must.

Assistance with building workshop and fencing will be needed good knowledge of how to work  .

General odd jobs include painting and putting up battens for insulating boards and finishing with plywood boarding.

You will be working with me, I am very laid back but will not put up with slackers or anyone who wants to run the job instead of helping get the job done.

We are happy to pay in cash daily or by bank transfer weekly or as lump sum when the work is finished.

You will be fed well and have tea/coffee/soft drinks as often as you need.

We will buy/hire any equipment needed or happy to pay for your equipment if you have the right gear.

If we do not get on you will be asked not to come again and of course paid in full.

If you prefer to give quote for work that's fine, if you prefer daywork that is also fine.

I have put this up as I do not know anyone in the area and fellow shooters should look after each other.

The work will commence when we move and that is looking like Mid May to Mid June but who knows when solicitors are involved!!