Jump to content

Dog attacked... ridiculous


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

You are welcome to pop over and visit 👍

23E306D3-D3E1-43DE-BB39-82A9199716EA.jpeg

If that is your dog and I'm not saying its not, I hope it a speedy recovery, I just find it amazing the amount of issues you seem to have with meeting aggressive dogs, you must be very unlucky is all I can assume. 

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

@12gauge82 I know many people on here with whom I shoot over my dogs. I also share many dog “contacts” with those handlers I don’t know personally. I regularly post pictures of the dogs working. And videos of them training. Yet your dogs and dog training seems curiously absent. 

Stapled and local iodine. Weimaraners have a very thin coat and taught skin so a single “nip” tears the skin. 

Your right my work is private and I keep a very low social media profile, but I make a good living as part of what I do, so don't need your approval. I certainly am not going to discuss dog training with someone as obviously clueless as you are either, it would be absolutely pointless. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bigbird said:

Is all this necessary guys? Quit it already! This dog forum is to share ideas and help, not to snipe at one another 👍

Have you seen how he talks about dogs, he's no respect for them and certainly has no clue of how they think. 

Have a read of training a two year old if you want to see what I mean. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12gauge82

You say you have a dog. That is hard to believe considering the high handed, self opinionated, obtuse and disrespectful comments you come out with on this forum concerning dog owners and the management of their own dogs.

I picture you in a third floor flat with a Parrot for company teaching it to say' I hate JDog' whilst reading back copies of Dandy and Beano and playing Scrabble on the internet with children who cannot spell and rejoicing every time you thrash them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 E monthly

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JDog said:

12gauge82

You say you have a dog. That is hard to believe considering the high handed, self opinionated, obtuse and disrespectful comments you come out with on this forum concerning dog owners and the management of their own dogs.

I picture you in a third floor flat with a Parrot for company teaching it to say' I hate JDog' whilst reading back copies of Dandy and Beano and playing Scrabble on the internet with children who cannot spell and rejoicing every time you thrash them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 E monthly

Said the most boring person ever

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

Have you seen how he talks about dogs, he's no respect for them and certainly has no clue of how they think. 

Have a read of training a two year old if you want to see what I mean. 

I did - he speaks about how older generations ‘used to’ do it as far as I can see?

Im not here to argue with folks anyway, it’s not my bag

If I want to argue with somebody about dogs I can take a few out training with the OH 😂😂😂 👍

Edited by bigbird
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I did - he speaks about how older generations ‘used to’ do it as far as I can see?

Im not here to argue with folks anyway, it’s not my bag

If I want to argue with somebody about dogs I can take a few out training with the OH 😂😂😂 👍

What do you think of the bit where he talks fondly of his father in law shooting the fastest and slowest dogs in the hunting pack? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

What do you think of the bit where he talks fondly of his father in law shooting the fastest and slowest dogs in the hunting pack? 

It was in the past and it’s none of my business therefore I won’t comment upon it 🤷‍♀️
I refuse to be drawn into an argument.

Edited by bigbird
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It was in the past and it’s none of my business therefore I won’t comment upon it 🤷‍♀️
I refuse to be drawn into an argument.

No and I apologise, its not fair of me to do that. Anyone reading this wondering why I'm in disagreement with walked up only needs to read through a few of his threads to see his views on how dogs need treating. If he's not advocating shooting them he's usually talking of the merits of stomping on them rather than simply booting them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Zapp locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...