Big cat in Gloucester.

ShootingEgg

26 minutes ago, old man said:

Fake, cardboard job. no depth to image?

Yep, agree, cardboard cut-out, if it was real and in the open you would have taken more than one picture, perhaps the reason for him not taking lots of pictures is, they would have all had the same posture as the first picture, someone having a bit of fun but wishes to remain anonymous.

Ross Kemp is doing a couple of programmes for ITV about people that keep bigs cats in their back gardens. I'm surprised its still legal but it is.

They say about 250 are kept legally but the number kept illegally is thought to be much higher. The commonest species kept illegally is the North American Puma. Which coincidentally is also what is most often sighted in the wild. They breed easily in captivity and sell on the black market for a lot of money I would imagine

Britain’s Tiger Kings – On the Trail with Ross Kemp airs on Tuesday 30th March at 9pm on ITV.

Edited by Vince Green

47 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Ross Kemp is doing a couple of programmes for ITV about people that keep bigs cats in their back gardens. I'm surprised its still legal but it is.

They say about 250 are kept legally but the number kept illegally is thought to be much higher. The commonest species kept illegally is the North American Puma. Which coincidentally is also what is most often sighted in the wild. They breed easily in captivity and sell on the black market for a lot of money I would imagine

Britain’s Tiger Kings – On the Trail with Ross Kemp airs on Tuesday 30th March at 9pm on ITV.

a case of...........look at me .....ive got a dangerous tiger ..cause i have small willy ..but im hard and people respect me..........

"inadiquates"

Edited by ditchman

56 minutes ago, ditchman said:

a case of...........look at me .....ive got a dangerous tiger ..cause i have small willy ..but im hard and people respect me..........

"inadiquates"

Yes but its not just big cats these people want to keep. I can "almost" see the appeal of a big cat if it is something you can interact with. I think Ross Kemp's programme will depict some of the owners as treating their pets as overgrown moggies. Stroking them and playing with them. If you like that sort of thing?

What I fail to understand are people who want to illegally keep highly venomous snakes or crocodiles. Creatures with no interaction or personality about them what so ever. What would you get back in return ?

Spiders even less so for me 

Edited by Vince Green