Pigeon Decoying

Newkid

So done a few trips out to the rape field we had previously shot and noticed the pigeons were completely ignoring it but noticed a strong flight line at one end of the field so decided where the best place to set up to try and draw a few of it and went back on Thursday And it was no different Luckily managed to decoy a few of it with the Enforcer Decoys a magnet and two bouncers most ignored the decoys but managed a few shots thanks for watching atb Dean   

I always enjoy watching your videos, their very honest. Those two crows , I’m watching the back bird you pull through ,I think he’s going to far , you fire and the further away bird in front drops which I wasn’t even looking at . Good result either way . Thanks for posting.

23 minutes ago, Paul5tag said:

I always enjoy watching your videos, their very honest. Those two crows , I’m watching the back bird you pull through ,I think he’s going to far , you fire and the further away bird in front drops which I wasn’t even looking at . Good result either way . Thanks for posting.

😂 that’s my shooting mate I was aiming at the back one and when the front one went down couldn’t believe my luck my shooting buddy still goes on about what a good shot it was😬

2 hours ago, Pangolin said:

Enough for a nice dinner though, Ive just had some decoys delivered this week so might try them out today.

Ive only ever decoys some crows with a buzzard decoy about 15 years ago.

See how I get on.

What decoys did you buy mate The Enforcer work well for me 

26 minutes ago, Newkid said:

😂 that’s my shooting mate I was aiming at the back one and when the front one went down couldn’t believe my luck my shooting buddy still goes on about what a good shot it was😬

What decoys did you buy mate The Enforcer work well for me 

Just some cheap ones off ebay.

They seem to bob about well enough.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-Pigeon-Decoy-Shells-High-Definition-Decoying-Shooting-HD-Painted-Rocker-Peg-A1/202050421257?pageci=a6684462-ca23-4dda-83c6-376135a4f05e

I knew that wasn't the target as soon as I saw it, hilarious but they all count! 😁 Although there's no hiding it on camera you should have kept quiet to your mate and just claimed it Dean!!  I'd try to absorb a valuable lesson from that, it's something that has taught you a great deal about where your shot's ending up.

Were they crows or rooks?  (I suspect rooks) Hard to tell the range, maybe 40ish yards?  They drop a bit easier than crows but still a solid hit, dead in the air.  Keep at it mate ;)

On 29/03/2021 at 21:05, Jim Neal said:

I knew that wasn't the target as soon as I saw it, hilarious but they all count! 😁 Although there's no hiding it on camera you should have kept quiet to your mate and just claimed it Dean!!  I'd try to absorb a valuable lesson from that, it's something that has taught you a great deal about where your shot's ending up.

Were they crows or rooks?  (I suspect rooks) Hard to tell the range, maybe 40ish yards?  They drop a bit easier than crows but still a solid hit, dead in the air.  Keep at it mate ;)

Crows mate had the feathers on the beak and I’ve done it numerous times giving way to much lead hopefully I can correct it atb Dean