Heads up, Jackie Charlton.

twenty

I have followed Jacks career for what seems most of my life, early seventies at Leeds through his club management to documentaries (Jacks game)and ending with the success of the Irish job.

I don't think there was a secret to his success and he was successful in every thing he did,he worked hard and had a great deal of common sense ,his autobiography is a good read and just shows what a normal everyday bloke he was.

very rarely is there something worth watching on tv. ,      Tonight there will be.

An ex girlfriend's grandmother lived in the same street as Bobby and Jack when they were young lads, I always smile when I remember her telling me ''that Bobby was a canny lad - he'd do anything for you, but that wee Jackie was a proper little b88888d''😀

Sounded even funnier coming from a little sweet 75 year old grandma

10 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, not quite the sportsman for cheating on the river Moy at the Ballina fishery in Southern Ireland, 

By all accounts he was a long way from being a sportsman.
 When making ‘Jack’s Game’ Arthur Cadman fell out with him because he wouldn’t stop shooting geese when Arthur said he’d shot enough. By the end of filming the stag programme Lea McNally would have nothing to do with him. Ken Aldridge did not want him back on his grouse moor.