Were my eyes deceiving me?

JDog

Driving along in the sunshine today I did a double take. I felt sure I had passed a baler with swathed rows in the field. It bothered me so much that I turned round and headed back to the field.

Sure enough, a chap with a baler about to bale the swaths. He told me all about it which was a first for me in March.

Any ideas Pigeon Watch’s best agriculturalists?

D1133F2F-300A-4B29-A828-DD294D505AE0.jpeg

E1895BB4-34EB-4BCF-A834-AA2FEFD5A29E.jpeg

14 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

You don't half live an exciting life 😂

I note that my personal Troll is back with yet another derogatory comment.

PW members now know all about your Parrot. Perhaps instead of training it to say 'Pretty Polly' you should try a bit harder and teach it Pennisetum purpureum.

4 hours ago, JDog said:

I note that my personal Troll is back with yet another derogatory comment.

PW members now know all about your Parrot. Perhaps instead of training it to say 'Pretty Polly' you should try a bit harder and teach it Pennisetum purpureum.

Your really not that important. 

Didn't you quit the forum once, shame you didn't do it permanently, there'd be less boring threads to read. 

29 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Your really not that important. 

Didn't you quit the forum once, shame you didn't do it permanently, there'd be less boring threads to read. 

A bit hard me thinks, JDog and I have had the odd cross word but I would not like to see him leave the forum over it, it takes all sorts to make the world go round, it would be a dull world without them.

Saw a post on Instagram a couple of days ago of a farm bailing straw that they had  not managed last harvest due to weather, never realised that was a thing, thought it would have just been ploughed in.