Baikal cartridges

sandersn2009

10 hours ago, sandersn2009 said:

my post code NN9 5BD are they paper  or plastic

I have 300 in clear sealed plastic packs of 100 (as they came into the UK) in boxes of 10 marked shot size 5, weight (usually was 32 grams)of shot not marked on the cardboard boxes, not marked plastic or paper cases, not marked plastic or fibre wads.

I have not opened the plastic packs and will not unless I decide to use them.

As I recall their game cartridges were paper cased, 32 gram with fibre wads and their Trap cartridges were shot size 7, 32 gram in plastic cases with plastic wads.

They used to be delivered in wooden boxes containing 1000 cartridges (10 X 100 packs).

Your postcode is 116 miles from me according to Google maps so not really a goer.

Sorry mossy835 but I will not be selling them for £2 per box irrespective of paper or plastic, ducks or no ducks, it would cost me more than that to replace them with modern cartridges.

Regards,

Tony Morris.

4 hours ago, Tony Morris said:

I have 300 in clear sealed plastic packs of 100 (as they came into the UK) in boxes of 10 marked shot size 5, weight (usually was 32 grams)of shot not marked on the cardboard boxes, not marked plastic or paper cases, not marked plastic or fibre wads.

I have not opened the plastic packs and will not unless I decide to use them.

As I recall their game cartridges were paper cased, 32 gram with fibre wads and their Trap cartridges were shot size 7, 32 gram in plastic cases with plastic wads.

They used to be delivered in wooden boxes containing 1000 cartridges (10 X 100 packs).

Your postcode is 116 miles from me according to Google maps so not really a goer.

Sorry mossy835 but I will not be selling them for £2 per box irrespective of paper or plastic, ducks or no ducks, it would cost me more than that to replace them with modern cartridges.

Regards,

Tony Morris.

i dont blame you for that you cant get them now so worth more then 

£2 a box