10 month old ISDS Registered Border Collie

WelshAndy

This is not mine, this is not a lockdown puppy...

This is an opportunity to own a very well bred working border collie. 

Sire is the famous Glencregg Silver. 

Unfortunately she’s not showing the desire to herd sheep, so she’s been offered for a pet home. 

She would excel in an active home agility, or as a keen walking/running companion. 

Up to now she has been kennelled but I’m sure with time she could be house trained as she’s very intelligent. 

Based near Porthmadog. 

Seller is asking £500

Thanks

Andy

56 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

These dogs need the right owner who has some idea of how to handle them and willing to work them at something. Lovely dog with the right owner but not for wuffly duffly dog owners.

It sure why you say ‘these dogs’ no different to any other working breed. 

5 hours ago, WelshAndy said:

It sure why you say ‘these dogs’ no different to any other working breed. 

They need something to occupy their minds more so than any labrador I have come across. I know of two local to me and althouh they have loving owners, the dogs are hyper every time they take them a walk. They don't do ayhting with them. One has great delight at diving out at the garden fence every time something goes by and already resullted on one young lass getting chucked off her horse.  I hope some farmer buys it.

36 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

They need something to occupy their minds more so than any labrador I have come across. I know of two local to me and althouh they have loving owners, the dogs are hyper every time they take them a walk. They don't do ayhting with them. One has great delight at diving out at the garden fence every time something goes by and already resullted on one young lass getting chucked off her horse.  I hope some farmer buys it.

Most of what you wrote could describe most springers and cockers...

Like I said in the advert, she does not possess the drive for herding therefore offered for an active pet home.