Gundog pup

Jim Neal

I'm not interested in funding someone's next brand new Range Rover.  However I'm after a working pup at a sensible price if anyone's got any contacts.

With the current situation basically being that beggars can't be choosers, I'll entertain the prospect of any spaniel, lab or even a Heinz-57 if there's a hope of it working OK.  I'm running out of dogs, I lost my youngest and only have the old one left who's not going to do more than another season.

I have got 3 springer bitchs left, 8 weeks old on the 19th April. Dock and first vaccinations £1000. Not KC registered as I don’t want someone selling them on for the current prices they are going for. Gamekeeper bred reason for breeding was for myself and friends. Located near Alton, Hampshire 

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Someone must have a pup looking for a great home.

Jim, good luck, I hope you find one soon.:good::good:

I think we're nearly there mate, thanks ;)

1 hour ago, Gilberts1989 said:

I have got 3 springer bitchs left, 8 weeks old on the 19th April. Dock and first vaccinations £1000. Not KC registered as I don’t want someone selling them on for the current prices they are going for. Gamekeeper bred reason for breeding was for myself and friends. Located near Alton, Hampshire 

Will send you a PM, cheers.