Armsan A612 barrel stuck

MWildfowler

A bit of advice needed. (Apologies in advance if i get some of the components of the gun wrong) Took my Armsan out today and after firing around 100 cartridges something went wrong. The first cartridge ejected but the second one did not feed into the ejection port. The ejection port remained cocked back but when i tried pressing the button to release it, it did nothing. I tried dismantling the gun but the barrel seems to be stuck now, tried everything but with no luck. Upon inspecting the gun it looked as if though a part of the spring has overlapped or something. 

So things that are wrong, barrel is stuck, ejection port is still cocked back, the spring seems overlapped and the elevator is also jammed. 

I have no idea how this has happened and whether there is a quick fix or not. I was supposed to be going out over the weekend but this does not seem likely now. I bought the gun brand new a few months ago so it is still under warranty. 

Any advice like always will be much appreciated. 

Forgive me for stating the obvious BUT, did you get the remaining cartridge out of the gun  ??

IF, the answer is yes, then try removing the trigger assembly. That may enable you to see a bit more towards the cause of the problem. 

Edited by Westley

@Westley No part of the cartridge got stuck in the gun, the first round fired cleanly and the second round didnt get pushed up into the chamber, in order to remove the trigger assembly do i not need to remove the barrel first? @RevoI will call them but they are closed over this weekend - very annoying. 

And with the way the spring has slightly overlapped I'm assuming the spring has broken? I can take pictures if this helps to understand what i mean

I have only taken 1 Armsan apart and that was not mine, but I think the trigger assembly is similar to the Beretta, which can be removed with the barrel on or off the gun. I will check with the guns owner tomorrow for you. I was not sure if the second round was still in the magazine or not.

I had this very same issue with mine. It was completely locked. I tried WD over night and nothing could budge it.

I took it to a gun smith in the end and he sorted it and it was back to normal. Never had an issue since but if I remember correctly, it was something to do with my locking the action open before disassembly. I might be wrong here but I think you have to effectively have it in battery in order to take the barrel off or vice versa. 

Not sure any of that helps you but it can be resolved. 

4 hours ago, MWildfowler said:

The bolt is also jammed open and does not close. Just don’t know what’s the matter with it so just going to wait until Monday and give the shop where I bought it from a call 

325AEFFB-25D3-4B39-9354-624B9C2DE0C8.jpeg

21A25380-CC55-4FCE-8C10-C6178677D959.jpeg

AC636797-DFF0-45E9-AACE-72343381DE90.jpeg

Mine is a 20ga and you only pull the bolt back a bit to remove barrel. Looking at your pictures the spring has failed and jammed the action up. As it's a New Gun please don't follow my advice but I'd get a rubber mallet along with a piece of hardwood where the spring is overlapping hit the action forward until the barrel can be removed  fingers crossed fit new spring fingers crossed job done