Pcp for squirrel control

johnnytheboy

Just after a bit advice, looking for a cheap pcp to shoot squirrels, something secondhand, accurate and preferably a British or reputable brand, condition isn’t that important more reliability and accuracy. 

I seen things like logun mk2 professionals, logun solo, Webley and bsa guns! 

any help is appreciated as I’m not sure on the guns that might have known faults and cause me bother buying secondhand 

4 minutes ago, johnnytheboy said:

Just after a bit advice, looking for a cheap pcp to shoot squirrels, something secondhand, accurate and preferably a British or reputable brand, condition isn’t that important more reliability and accuracy. 

I seen things like logun mk2 professionals, logun solo, Webley and bsa guns! 

any help is appreciated as I’m not sure on the guns that might have known faults and cause me bother buying secondhand 

Air Arms s200, had mine for years, never gone wrong.

12 hours ago, Pangolin said:

Im sure the Mk3 s200 I have was half the price when I bought it new years ago compared to what they are now.

Andys Air Gun on youtube has reviews of good cheap starter PCPs.

Hello, much the same with the range of Air Arms air rifles, I see AA have just increased prices , 

Artemis P15, just under £400, 100+ shots, light as a feather, mags cheap as chips and comes with an 11 shot mag and a single shot tray, can almost fit in your handbag. I would never have considered buying one of these before but just needed something light, would not hesitate, now, to compare it to anything on the market at twice the price.

14 minutes ago, johnnytheboy said:

Not yet, ideally .22 single or multi shot not fussed, narrowly missed out on a Walther rm8 for £260, that was a cheap gun 🤷‍♂️

are the logun mk2 professionals any good? 

Hello, yes they are if in good condition and working order, I have a MK 1 22 Veminator for many years and still going well, what is your top budget ? 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

57 minutes ago, johnnytheboy said:

Not yet, ideally .22 single or multi shot not fussed, narrowly missed out on a Walther rm8 for £260, that was a cheap gun 🤷‍♂️

are the logun mk2 professionals any good? 

Hello, with your budget I would look at a Gamo G X 40, rifle only and a Hawke scope , rifle £300 new, hawke scope around £60, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

For an honest review of the RM-8 take a shufty at the AGFand the review by "cloverleaf", I said it was a pile of carp a couple of years ago, others are starting to realise the same. Dont be tempted by things like Logun or Webley (turkish delight), stick to well known, time served quality. If you can pick up anything by Air Arms then do, a BSA Scorpion is a hugely under- rated gun (dont tell anyone I said that) but the chinese are delivering some superb rifles at silly prices. I keep banging on about my Artemis P15 (£395) but it delivers the goods nearly every day and has become my go to gun, leaving my Air Arms S510 R gathering dust in the cupboard. Now I swear by AA but this little P shooter has got me wondering why anyone would spend near 3 times the price for a gun that is, in the real world, no better than my chinese takeaway.I'm willing to put money on the notion that if you tried a P15 you would buy one and then wonder why you had'nt years ago.