Looking for Shooting buddy

Try again,My normal foxing mate is currently out of action and I go out 3 nights a week over 1000s of acres doing fox control with thermal & night vision. This is opportunity for someone wanting to learn or gain experience in foxing preferably North Manchester,only stipulations are must have Basc or similar insurance,only one person no mates. PM me with details.atb Ed

It always amazes me just how many people moan they are never offered opportunities to go shooting with someone and how some people keep shooting all for them selves, but yet again a great offer for someone that as now been withdrawn due to lack of interest.

6 minutes ago, sniper0161 said:

I can’t understand people I’ve got open access to fox,Deer,pigeon,crow,&duck&goose,rats&trout fishing,a great opportunity for someone but I’ll just have to plod on on my own.atb Ed

It is strange that there are no takers as its a very generous offer, Id jump at it but Im in Shropshire, if you ever want any help on a goose session Im sure Id make the trip with a bit of notice.

Thanks.

Edited by Pangolin

1 hour ago, scarecrow243 said:

well it could just be the area  sniper i have a face book group with people from all over  its free pest control for farmers and land owners you may find someone to help you out dave

If you don’t mind me asking, What’s the group called, would like to join to see if there’s any opportunities around me.

im based in Surrey unfortunately, otherwise I’d have torn sniper0161 arm off for an opportunity like this!! 

9 hours ago, sniper0161 said:

Offer now withdrawn again due to no interest,I thought there was someone out there looking for shooting permission but apparently not.

Its possible people haven't seen it, but you would think if people were looking then they should have?

Nowt stranger than folk.

On 06/04/2021 at 17:51, sniper0161 said:

Try again,My normal foxing mate is currently out of action and I go out 3 nights a week over 1000s of acres doing fox control with thermal & night vision. This is opportunity for someone wanting to learn or gain experience in foxing preferably North Manchester,only stipulations are must have Basc or similar insurance,only one person no mates. PM me with details.atb Ed

I’ve just seen this and messaged 👍

13 hours ago, sniper0161 said:

Offer now withdrawn again due to no interest,I thought there was someone out there looking for shooting permission but apparently not.

Well throwing ya toys out the pram ain't likely to change the fact that not everyone looking in logs in every week.

You might find it better to edit your post to "still looking" or take the trouble to find the wanted permission post being as its you who wants some company because going out alone isn't as good a crack for some.

On 12/04/2021 at 19:05, sniper0161 said:

I can’t understand people I’ve got open access to fox,Deer,pigeon,crow,&duck&goose,rats&trout fishing,a great opportunity for someone but I’ll just have to plod on on my own.atb Ed

Fantastic opportunity mate pity I’m in Northern Ireland I’m astounded 😮 nobody wants a great opportunity like that 

Just got back from a lamping session with @sniper0161 and had a lovely evening in beautiful countryside. Learnt a lot about night vision, electronic calls and thermal spotters. Looking forward to going again even though it’s over an hour’s drive for me.  Anyone who lives near or in Manchester and looking to get into shooting should definitely contact him. 

45 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Just got back from a lamping session with @sniper0161 and had a lovely evening in beautiful countryside. Learnt a lot about night vision, electronic calls and thermal spotters. Looking forward to going again even though it’s over an hour’s drive for me.  Anyone who lives near or in Manchester and looking to get into shooting should definitely contact him. 

What's an hours drive matter 👍

2 hours ago, Mr grumpy said:

I live very close to sniper 0161 but am unable to commit to night time shooting (in fact i sold my cf rifle on hear). I'm seriously hacked off because it is a very very good offer.

You'd likely get on very well with the OP if your log in name suits you. :-)